WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out in the Open

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Out in the Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Out in the Open

Post by Carmella Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:56 am

"I'm kinda jealous that you did." Carmella admitted. "That man is fine! But I don't think he would've slept with you if he did want you like that."
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:13 am

"Well, I imagine I'll have to put my big girl pants on and talk to him about it eventually, so maybe I'll find out then."

"Then he can take you out for a swing again." Bayley teased.

"Settle your tea kettle!" Nattie scolded and slapped Bayley's arm.

What they didn't know was that outside the door, Tyson had actually heard that part as he was walking down the hall. He decided to wait outside the door and see what else was said. He definitely was putting the pieces together though.
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:14 am

"And he can show you why he's the Swiss Superman!" Carmella was giggling with a grin on her face.
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:29 pm

"I should have never told you two about Cesaro and I. You both are horrible." Nattie shook her head but lauged along.

"We only tease of course. But hey, again not a bad person to hook up with after such a long time. For all we know, it's probably been just as long for him. I never saw him with anyone or even mentioning anyone." Bayley said.

"Hm, that is true. Then again he's always so quiet."

"Hopefully not with you." Bayley winked, teasing Nattie. "Or maybe you're the one person he's been waiting for allllll this time."

"Has she been drinking your wine?" Nattie asked Carmella.
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:33 pm

"No. But I'm so proud! I've finally rubbed off on her... like Cesaro has on you." She teased Nattie.

Last edited by Carmella on Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:43 pm

Nattie was about to respond when TJ burst into the room and was clearly very angry. "That's enough!" he basically yelled. "You and Cesaro?! Of all people, Nat, really?!" he said as he made his way to Nattie and put his hands on the arms of the chair she was sitting on, intimidating her as he looked down at her.

"TJ, not here." she said, doing her best to keep the situation calm and keep distance between them.

"Not here? Ohhhhh but you have no problem talking to your friends out in the open, telling them about your slut ways." he said, referring to Bayley and Carmella being in the room.

"Hey, don't call her that." Bayley said, interjecting to try and help.
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:45 pm

"TJ, get away from her!" Carmella all but growled as she stood up. "She's done nothing wrong." She added as she tried to pull TJ away from Nattie.
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:50 pm

TJ had enough sense to not go off on Carmella and Bayley, so he backed off a little. "My friend, Nattie! MY FRIEND!" he said.

"I know TJ, I'm sorry. It was intentional---"

"STOP. TALKING." he said and Nattie put her hands up in defense. "You know what, I bet this has been going on for years. I stopped going on the road with Raw and went to NXT and I bet you two were screwing around behind my back."

"Teej, no---"

"I said STOP talking." he warned her again. "You know, maybe I better go talk to my good ole friend. He's here today isn't he?"

Bayley looked over at Carmella and didn't say it out loud but she mouthed to her that she was going to find Cesaro to warn him.
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:53 pm

Carmella nodded at Bayley and then jerked her head to where the rings were, knowing that Cesaro and Naya were training together for the MMC. "TJ, listen to Nattie. It's not what you think." She said, trying to distract TJ from going to Cesaro.
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:59 pm

"It is EXACTLY what I think. I'm not stupid." he said harshly.

"TJ, let's handle this appropriately. Carmella can leave the room and we'll talk it out." Nattie tried to compromise.

"What's there to talk about? The fact that you were whoring around and fucking Cesaro? I think we settled that."

--

Bayley quietly left the room and hurried to where the rings were. She quickly scanned the room and found Cesaro and Naya. She went over to where they were. "Hey, sorry to interrupt but Cesaro, either you need to get out of here or you need to go calm TJ down." she told him. "He's pissed and is ready to come hunt you down." she said, not wanting to let out too much information, trying to keep this whole reveal a secret for her friends.
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:01 pm

"She was not! My god, TJ listen to yourself, you're being irrational right now!" Carmella groaned.

--

"...what?" Naya looked completely confused at the situation.

Cesaro let out a sigh, figuring out what had happened. "He found out, didn't he?" He asked Bayley.
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:06 pm

"I am not being irritational!" He yelled back.

"Hey, don't go off on her. She's not involved in this. You want to yell at me fine, but don't do that to my friends." Nattie told him, pushing him back to create distance since he had moved in closer again. "Back off of me, TJ." she said. "Or so help me god, I will have to put my hands on you."

"You would like that. So you can have me and Cesaro."

---

Bayley simply nodded. "We were just checking in on her and we were talking and well...she confided in me and Mella." she told him. "Somehow he heard. We were in another room and had the door closed and everything. I don't know how he did." she said. "He's actually in there now and he's going off on Nattie. Yelling and calling her names and everything."
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:02 pm

"What the actual fuck?!" Carmella cried out as she stood next to Nattie. "Enough!"

--

Cesaro stiffened when he heard what was happening. "Naya, we'll continue this later. Bayley, where are they?"

"Uh... sure. I'll go train with Kacy or something." Naya said.
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:13 am

"I don't have to listen to you." TJ snorted at Carmella.

"Mella, just go. I'll handle this." Nattie said.

--

"Come with me, I'll lead you to them." Bayley said.
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:23 am

"While he's like this? Hell no." Carmella told Nattie. "I'm not leaving you with him."

"Thanks." Cesaro said as he followed Bayley. "If Carmella is still in there, I want you to get her and Nat out of there so I can talk to TJ one on one, okay?"
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:57 am

"I can handle him." Nattie told Carmella. "Just go. Go find Bayley and stay with her." she said.

--

"You sure? I can get you some backup." Bayley said, ever so helpful to her friends. "Hero is around."

(I figured if you want we can have Hero and some of the other guys help if Tyson and Cesaro fight lol)
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:04 am

Carmella let out a sigh. "If you're sure then." She said before looking at TJ, shaking her head, feeling disappointed in him and then left the room.

--

"If you want, I should be able to handle him though." He said.

(Lol, sounds good!)
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:21 am

Once Carmella left the room, TJ continued to argue with Nattie but she maintained her distance and stood her ground. She wanted to try to calm him but it was easier said than done.

--

Bayley nodded. "I'll at least let him know just in case." she said and then saw Carmella. "What's going on?" she asked.
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:26 am

Carmella shook her head again. "It's bad. He's not letting her explain anything and keeps talking over her." She told them.

Cesaro let out a sigh. "Let me go in." He said and entered the room. "TJ." He said, folding his arms. "Enough."
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:57 pm

"Oh, look who is here. Your knight and shining armor. How convenient." TJ scoffed. "You have some nerve." he told Cesaro.

"I didn't tell him to come here, Teej." Nattie told TJ.

--

"Yikes. Well, I'm off to find Hero just in case Cesaro needs backup. Did you want to tag along or stay here?"
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:58 pm

"Bayley told me what was happening." He said simply before turning to Nattie. "You okay?" He asked her.

--

"Smart idea. I'll come along, see if we can get anyone else just in case."
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:19 pm

"I'm---"

"Hey! No, don't talk to her. You talk to me. How dare you sleep with Nattie, knowing that she was mine before. What kind of "friend" does that?"

--

"sounds good." she said as she started to walk. "Okay look, I know this is a serious situation but can I just say....I feel like Kaitlyn with this drama and am low key here for it."
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:35 pm

"TJ, it's not like we planned it or anything. It just happened and I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner." He answered calmly.

"Girl, same. This is incredible."
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:49 pm

"Sorry you didn't tell me sooner? What? Was I supposed to be okay with it even if you did? You're dead to me." he said. "Such a shame that I have to punch your face in now."

--

"I obviously am concerned but like....they're fighting over Nattie in a sense."
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:52 pm

"You're right. I deserve you to be angry at me. But don't take it out on Nat." He said.

--

"Right? What a dream come true." She joked. "If Kaitlyn was here, she would probably faint."
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next