WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out in the Open

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Out in the Open Empty Out in the Open

Post by Natalya Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:46 pm

Nattie was at the Performance Center doing some training and participating in a Halloween photo shoot with some of the other girls. After everything was done, she sat in one of the meeting rooms that wasn't being used with Bayley and Carmella. They were catching up with each other and talking about numerous things.

"One day I will turn you into a cat lover." Nattie teased Bayley, as they finished talking about cats and dogs. It's Nattie, what did you expect? lol.

"Sure, Nat. I'll let you believe that." Bayley chuckled.
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Out in the Open Empty Re: Out in the Open

Post by Carmella Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:48 pm

"Please, we're a dog family in the Baymella household with Flex and Pancake." Carmella snorted.
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:50 pm

"Exactly. The day we become cat lovers is when it actually rains cats and dogs." she joked.

"Yeah yeah. I'll win you both over." Nattie said. "And that's that."
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:52 pm

"You know I love 2Pawz but if we get a cat, hell will freeze over." Carmella joked before replying to a text that Corey had sent her.
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:55 pm

"Exactly and besides Flex and Pancake are attention hogs anyway. It's all about them right now. It's a miracle they don't fight each other all the time."

"...so they're literally you and Mella in dog form." Nattie joked.

"Rude!" Bayley laughed.
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:57 pm

"Oh come on!" Carmella laughed. "I'm not a brat like Pancake is!"
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 am

"..."

"..."

"...no comment." Bayley joked.

"Oh the truth comes out!" Nattie laughed. "You know I'm only teasing. Although if you were, you'd be one of my favorite brats of course." she said. "It's been so good to catch up with you two. I feel like this year has been so crazy."
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:02 am

Carmella let out a dramatic gasp when they didn't agree with her before she nodded, agreeing with Nattie. "It has been. And... how's everything going with the divorce?" She asked Nattie.
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:05 am

"Well, it's been tough, that's for sure." she said. "I've tried making things easy but TJ has been giving me a hard time. He's keeping the house so I have to move back in with my Mom until I find another place of my own." she told them. "But he's so strange. He is the one who is divorcing me but then constantly tries to know what I'm doing. I certainly don't think it's any of his business."
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:09 am

"Oh Natters, I wish you had said something. You could've always moved in with us." Carmella said, looking at Bayley. "I mean, our house is big enough for you and the cats." She chuckled. "And that's so strange that he's doing that! Not to mention nosey."
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:22 am

"I know and I appreciate it but I didn't want anyone to know, it's a little...embarrassing in a way. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful my family is there for me but it's not exactly thrilling to move back in with them. It is what it is though. I'll get back on my feet." she said. "And I agree. It's very strange."

"Gosh, it sounds like he's one of those guys that is all for dumping someone but doesn't want them to actually move on from them."

"Well, he's got the wrong woman because I am done with him. It's sad of course since we had been together for so many years and obviously I loved him but over the years, it became too much."
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:28 am

Carmella nodded. "That's great that you're done with him. I mean, when Cass and I broke up, I was devastated. Like, we sort of knew it was coming because of how distant we were with each other in the final few months. But it still hurt like a bitch because of how long we were together for. It sort of turned out for the best though because I met Corey and well... you know how we are now." She shrugged with a small smile on her face. "Who knows? That might happen with you. This might be a good thing for you, Nat. Put yourself out there again and meet someone."
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:31 am

Nattie stayed quiet for a moment but then let out a sigh. "Well actually, something happened with someone and I've kind of been avoiding them because of it."

"Oh?" Bayley asked, now intrigued.
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:34 am

"Who?! Spill!" Carmella leaned forward, always eager for gossip, lol.
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:40 am

"I don't know if I should say. Especially here." Nattie said.

"I'll make sure no one is in the hallway." Bayley said as she got up and looked out the hallway to ensure nobody was walking around or close to the office anyway. The coast was clear and she went back. "I don't see anyone out there and Nattie, we won't say anything if you tell us. But I understand wanting to not say anything either. It's completely your decision."

"Well, it was moreso because it's someone you're close to Bayley." Nattie said. She quietly answered and said who it was. "It was Cesaro." she said, lowly.
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:41 am

Carmella let out a shriek and then clapped a hand to her mouth. "NO! Oh my gosh! Nattie!"
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:44 am

"Whaaaaaaaat?!" Bayley asked. She certainly wasn't expecting that.

"I know!" Nattie said. "I mean, how stupid can I be?" she asked. "Of all people, someone who is friends with not just myself but TJ's best friend too."
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:46 am

"I meannnn... at least it was someone you knew and trusted?" Carmella said. "Nattie. No wonder Celeste has been bothering Cesaro on MeWe these past few weeks." She shook her head in disbelief.
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am

"That is true." Bayley agreed with Carmella. "But it also must have been so awkward."

"So awkward." she said. "I freaked the next morning and he kept saying it was okay but I don't know. I expected a different reaction but I'm not sure exactly what I expected either." Nattie told them. "And Celeste didn't know originally. I just teased her about it and you know her." she chuckled lightly.

(one more reply and then I'm off to bed)
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:58 am

"Well, he is a gentleman so of course he was going to say it was okay. Who knows? Maybe it was something he had wanted to do for a while." Carmella shrugged before a small smirk came to her face. "....so how was he?"

(No worries, good night El! Smile)
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:03 am

"Oh please, I doubt it." she said, then gasped. "Carmella, I can't talk about that!" she scolded. "Especially in front of Bayley."

"You forget I hang around the guys most of the time. I've heard plenty of their hook up stories, nothing will faze me." she snorted. "It's okay, you can tell us."

"....well, there is a reason they call him the Swiss Superman that's for sure." she said. "He's extremely skilled in that department. There were things he did that I have never done with TJ before, so it was new for me. Then again, I've only ever been with TJ and the last time we had sex or were intimate in anyway was almost two years ago."

"Two years?! Oh Nattie!" Bayley said, shocked. "Then again it's been a while for me too but you were married."

(Night!)
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:06 am

Carmella let out a gasp "Two years?! Damn woman! About time you dusted out the cobwebs!" She chuckled. "But two years with TJ?! What the hell is wrong with that man?" She shook her head.
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:04 pm

"It's just been work, work, work and we've been having issues for so long." Nattie said. "There wasn't even a thought of being intimate."

"What a noob." Bayley said as she shook her head.
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmella Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:45 pm

"Wowwww. He's an idiot." She nodded.
Carmella
Carmella

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:52 pm

"I suppose I agree now." Nattie said. "That's everything I'm dealing with right now. Avoiding Cesaro because internally I am freaking out still and well, also TJ in general." she sighed. "It's been tough."

"I believe it." Bayley said. "Wow, I just can't believe you slept with Cesaro. I mean, he's easy on the eyes as well though, so Nattie if you want to go for it....go for it." she said.

"I will not." Nattie laughed. "I mean honestly, I don't even know if I would. If I'm avoiding him now, I'll probably never be able to be around him again. And on top of that, I doubt he'd be into me like that."
Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next