WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day (open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Day (open) Empty First Day (open)

Post by Jay Halstead Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:46 pm

Most Wrestlers dreamed of making it to the WWE. It was considered the pinnacle of Professional Wrestling/Sports Entertainment. It was a worldwide phenomenon that sold out shows everywhere they went. Superstars became Global Icons and the competition to make it was cut throat to say the least.

As a kid, Jay had wanted to be a WWE Superstar. As an adult training and becoming a wrestler himself, he'd accepted that it might not ever happen. Jay was an average sized guy. He topped out around six foot on a good day and had a lean, athletic body no matter how often he hit the gym. He wasn't built like powerhouse the way guys like Batista, Triple H and Roman Reigns were. He wasn't a smaller high flying cruiserweight like Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio and Justin Gabriel were. He was average in appearance, but he was competent in the ring. His opponents were always eager to work with him as Jay was a strict professional and looked out for everyone's safety. He was versatile enough to play both a heel and a babyface when needed. He had a good attitude in the locker room. And he'd amassed a decent following from Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling.

That had been enough for him, until last Friday rolled around and he's been contacted by Triple H himself! Apparently WWE had been scouting NJPW for new talent. They'd signed Gage Turner and Roy Harper years before and had success with both Superstars. Gage was a Main Eventer these days and Roy was the face the developmental brand NXT. Next they'd signed Sean Sandborn who was proving to fit right in as a dynamite heel on NXT as well. And now it seems like they wanted Jay to be the latest addition to the NXT brand and he wasn't going to say no. He had friends there already, Roy, Sean, Juliette. Learning from Triple H, Soraya and Lita would be fantastic. And the chance to some day make the Main roster? How could he pass that up?

So here he was, entering Full Sail after a trip from hell back from Japan. He knew the mood would be a little weird after the fallout from Enzo Amore's departure. Sean had warned him everyone was taking it hard. But Jay hoped his presence would at least be a good distraction.

He entered the large training area where three separate rings had been set up. In one ring, the Ladies were taking turns working with one another, in the center ring, Sean was working with another guy, from the looks of him his Takeover opponent Tye Dillenger and in the far ring Juliette Levesque was apparently kicking the crap out of Roy Harper.

"Damn!" He let out a sharp whistle. "Jules should be NXT Champion at this rate Roy!"

A lot of the action paused as several heads shot up. Juliette broke into a wide grin, as did Roy, but it was Sean who leaped out his ring to come greet him.

"Halstead you ugly bastard!" Jay hugged his former NJPW rival and laughed. "Good to see you too, Dick."

(Anyone is welcome)
Jay Halstead
Jay Halstead

Back to top Go down

First Day (open) Empty Re: First Day (open)

Post by Tye Dillinger Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Tye had followed Sean out of the ring after grabbing two bottles of water for them. "So you're the one that Sean keeps raving on about." He said as he approached Jay and Sean. "I'm Tye, welcome to NXT." He smiled as he handed a water bottle to Sean before holding out his hand to Jay.
Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Halstead Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:11 pm

"Thanks Man!" Sean accepted the bottle of water gratefully.

Jay shook Tye's hand and grinned. "Sean and I had some good matches before he came here. He raves on about you too. He's pumped for your match at Takeover."

"Damn straight!" Sean nodded in agreement. "It's gonna be a Perfect 10!"

"Jay, long time no see! GOD DAMN IT JULES!" Roy yelped as Juliette snapmared him over her shoulder before scrambling out of the ring.

"Jules," Jay laughed at her behavior. "You're number one fan is finally here!"

"Fan/Stalker, same difference." Sean joked as they hugged. "How's the neck Roy?"

"Psychopath!" Roy complained.
Jay Halstead
Jay Halstead

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Dillinger Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:28 pm

"We're the true main event at Takeover." He smirked before shaking his head at Roy and Juliette. "I think it should be Jules vs Roy for the championship instead at Takeover." He joked to Sean.
Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sandborn Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:46 pm

"Let's be real, it's the main event every day." Sean joked. "We run NXT."

"Shut up, you tool." Roy rolled his eyes. "Sandborn's ego has not gone down any since Japan."

"It would take a monster truck driving over his ego to crush it." Jay snorted, keeping an arm around Juliette. "This is a sweet setup, much nicer than the training facilities in Japan."

"Smells better too." Roy joked.

"Those gyms stank!" Sean made a face. "But shit we learned a lot."

Sean Sandborn
Sean Sandborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Dillinger Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:50 pm

"I've heard stories from these guys. But it must've been a good learning experience." Tye said. "I mean, I first started out at the Hart Wrestling School but from the sounds of it, it's nothing like the dojo's in Japan."
Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sandborn Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:55 pm

"Legendary!" Jay gave Tye a look of awe. "That's so cool. No in Japan they work you like a bitch until you prove yourself."

"We slept like four hours a day." Roy nodded. "We had to open the gym, setup equipment and shit before training started. Workout and train hard, then clean everything and put it away."

"But those guys, best technical wrestlers you'll ever work with." Sean said. "I mean look at Gage. Everything he learned, that's why he Main Evented Wrestlemania. Roy it's why you're NXT Champion."

"When you make it in Japan, it's cause you know your shit." Jay agreed. "Because the locker rooms and the fucking fans will eat you alive if you don't. But when they love you, those shows are insane."

"Tokyo a year ago! We killed it!" Sean pointed at Roy. "I robbed his title!"

"Bitch quit gloating about that!" Roy grunted while Jay burst out laughing.
Sean Sandborn
Sean Sandborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Dillinger Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:03 pm

"He never will, you know." Tye chuckled, shaking his head. "And I've seen that match, it was awesome. I try to catch any NJPW shows whenever I have the time."
Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sandborn Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:05 pm

"They're something else." Sean agreed.

"They're crazy. Japanese fans get so into it." Roy nodded. "Wild."

"I'm gonna miss it, but hey, WWE who doesn't want a chance to make it here?" Jay grinned. "I couldn't pass it up."
Sean Sandborn
Sean Sandborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Dillinger Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:08 pm

"I don't blame you one bit. When they offered me a second chance in 2013, I took it. I was originally here from 2006-2009 but they released me. I'm so grateful for the second chance."
Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sandborn Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:13 pm

"Hey, I hear you," Roy told Tye. "I got called up to the Main roster and flopped, thought for sure I was getting released. If there was no NXT I might have, but Triple H and Soraya are repackaging a lot of us, which helps so much."

"There's a few that came down here for repackaging, which is awesome. Erik Hast, Evan Bourne, Carlito is supposed to become a regular." Sean mused. "Triple H and Soraya, also now we have Lita too, they've been there. They understand the gimmick thing."

"I don't really have a gimmick. I just kind of do me." Jay said thoughtfully. "I hope that's enough."

"I do me, but am an asshole about it." Sean joked. "Heel."

"You're always an asshole." Roy quipped.

Sean shrugged. "True."
Sean Sandborn
Sean Sandborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Dillinger Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:15 pm

"That'll be fine. Have they told you where you'll be working? Like with the Cruiserweights or with us?" Tye asked.
Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sandborn Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:23 pm

"I'm a little big to be a Cruiserweight." Jay looked down at himself.

"Probably with us." Sean guessed. "I mean you're the same size as Tye and me."

"They said they had some Challenge coming up that NXT is going to participate in and I'd debut there." Jay shrugged. "They didn't tell me much. I think they called it a Mixed Match Challenge."

"Like Mixed Tag Team?" Roy's eyes widened. "DIBS ON JULES!"

"No!" Sean shook his head head. "You don't get Jules!"

"Hey! If Jules is with anyone it's me." Jay laughed. "I'm her stalker, I mean number one fan. In a none creepy way."
Sean Sandborn
Sean Sandborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Dillinger Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:25 pm

"If they do main roster combined with us, I get Lo." Tye smirked to himself. "If not, I'm happy with any of the ladies on the NXT roster. No doubt they'll pair Carmella and Cass together though."
Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sandborn Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:29 pm

"Yeah, that's probably a given." Roy agreed with Tye. "And I'll probably get Chelsea, Champion and Champion."

Sean looked curious. "I have no idea who they'd pair me with. Not Katie, she frightens me."

"So Jules is mine right?" Jay joked.

Sean Sandborn
Sean Sandborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Dillinger Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:34 pm

"Maybe Peyton or Billie?" Tye suggested to Sean. "I reckon they'll partner one with you and the other with Bobby."
Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sandborn Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:39 pm

"Yeah if they're keeping it heels and faces, probably." Sean nodded in agreement.

"Jules is a tweener," Roy said to Jay. "You might get her."

"Team Julstead!" Jay joked. "Hashtag Best Team Ever!"

Roy shook his head. "Go back to Japan."

"No stay!" Sean laughed. "He's already named them. Julstead."
Sean Sandborn
Sean Sandborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Dillinger Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:42 pm

"That's actually not a bad name." Tye snorted.
Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sandborn Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:46 pm

"My last name can work with almost anything," Jay said to Tye.

"So say Tye gets Bayley, Perfect Huggers?" Sean starts cracking up.

"Oh my God, stop." Roy chuckled.
Sean Sandborn
Sean Sandborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Dillinger Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:47 pm

"That works too!" Tye laughed. "Cass and Carmella are Cassmella, so they’re okay for a name."
Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sandborn Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:56 pm

"I guess I'd be in Brunette Mafia 2.0." Roy shrugged.

"Iconic Sean." Sean popped the straps of his work out tank.

"Shut up!" Jay playfully shoved him.
Sean Sandborn
Sean Sandborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Dillinger Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:01 pm

"Now that’s a perfect 10." Tye burst out laughing at Sean.
Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sandborn Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:09 pm

"My Dude gets me!" Sean points at Tye.

"Yeah Sean and Tye are enemies onscreen, bffs off screen. Fair warning." Roy told Jay. "They'll gang up on you."

"More like you, I'm not a nerd." Jay laughed.
Sean Sandborn
Sean Sandborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tye Dillinger Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:15 pm

"We only gang up on Roy. And Tyler Jacobs occasionally." He joked.
Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sandborn Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:23 pm

"There see, I'm safe." Jay grinned.

"Come on, spread the torture!" Roy complained.

"No." Sean laughed.
Sean Sandborn
Sean Sandborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next