WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw Interview: Naya

2 posters

Go down

Raw Interview: Naya Empty Raw Interview: Naya

Post by Alexander Monehan Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Alexander Monehan is once again standing by this time with the Diva's Champion. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the WWE Diva's Champion, Naya Lopez!"
Alexander Monehan
Alexander Monehan

Back to top Go down

Raw Interview: Naya Empty Re: Raw Interview: Naya

Post by Naya Lopez Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:32 pm

Naya came into view with the Diva's Championship on her shoulder and the crowd booed. Naya smirked confidently at Alexander. She was wearing this attire. "Alexander." She said, waiting for him to ask her a question.
Naya Lopez
Naya Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Monehan Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:30 pm

"Hello Naya," He greeted her politely. "You are weeks away from making history as the longest reigning Diva's Champion. You're very close to having it for a year now. Do you think you can keep up your winning streak tonight?"
Alexander Monehan
Alexander Monehan

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya Lopez Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Naya looks at him unamused. "What kind of question is that? Of course I'm going to make it to one whole year. Hell, I'll be the Diva's Champion for the next ten years. Do you know why?" She didn't even wait for his answer. "I'm the best Diva's Champion in the history of this business. And no one especially a Bella," She made a face of disgust. "Is going to take it away from me."
Naya Lopez
Naya Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down