WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match One: WWE Women's Championship; Naya Lopez vs. Lita (c)

2 posters

Go down

Match One: WWE Women's Championship; Naya Lopez vs. Lita (c) Empty Match One: WWE Women's Championship; Naya Lopez vs. Lita (c)

Post by Lita Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:07 am

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Women's Championship!"

As soon as the announcement was made, Lita's theme played throughout the arena, receiving cheers for the Smackdown diva as she made her way out to the stage dressed in this.

"So fuck your rules man
So fuck your rules man
So fuck your rules man
So fuck your rules man

So fuck your rules man
You step up you'll go down fast
I've got to release all the
Shit that has made up my past

So go let your soul dance baby
Time to free yourself at last
Unshackle your life spirit
Fly away far from the past..."

"Introducing first, from Atlanta, Georgia, she is the WWE Women's Champion, Lita!"

Lita walked down the ramp with a confident look on her face and held her title up high, smiling at the crowd. She made her way to the steps and went up them, then entered the ring, looked over at the referee and announcer as she walked over to a turnbuckle. She climbed the turnbuckle and held her title up, then jumped down, waiting for her opponent as she adjusted her title on her shoulder.
Lita
Lita

Back to top Go down

Match One: WWE Women's Championship; Naya Lopez vs. Lita (c) Empty Re: Match One: WWE Women's Championship; Naya Lopez vs. Lita (c)

Post by Naya Lopez Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Uh-huh, this my shit
All the girls stomp your feet like this

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
'Cause I ain't no Hollaback Girl
I ain't no Hollaback Girl

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
'Cause I ain't no Hollaback Girl
I ain't no Hollaback Girl

The crowds cheers quickly morphed into boos as Naya Lopez appeared on the ramp in her attire Smirking widely at the reception she got, she egged the crowd to boo her even more, to which they complied.

"And introducing the challenger, from Miami, Florida, Naya Lopez!"

After soaking in the atmosphere for a little longer, Naya strolled down the ramp, rolling her eyes at the crowd as they continued to boo her. "You're just jealous." She mouthed as she stopped at the bottom of the ramp and gave the crowd a cocky smirk before jumping up onto the apron and entered the ring.

She stood on one of the turnbuckles and gave that side of the arena another proud smirk before hopping down and leaned against the turnbuckle, focusing on Lita as she waited for the ref to ring the bell.
Naya Lopez
Naya Lopez

Back to top Go down

Match One: WWE Women's Championship; Naya Lopez vs. Lita (c) Empty Re: Match One: WWE Women's Championship; Naya Lopez vs. Lita (c)

Post by Lita Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:50 pm

The ref took Lita's title and raised it in the air, before handing it over to the timekeeper and signaled for the bell to ring. Lita walked over towards where Naya was.
Lita
Lita

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya Lopez Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Naya came out of her corner and moved in for a lock-up with Lita.
Naya Lopez
Naya Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Lita Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:06 am

Lita locked up with her and went to try and take the advantage.
Lita
Lita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down