WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SD Interview: Soraya

2 posters

Go down

SD Interview: Soraya Empty SD Interview: Soraya

Post by Alexander Monehan Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:37 pm

"Ladies and Gentlemen," The screen of the titantron flickered to life to reveal new WWE interviewer, Alexander Monehan, who was dressed sharply in a charcoal gray suit. "Please welcome my guest at this time, WWE Women's Champion, Soraya O'Toole!"

The camera angle zoomed out to reveal Soraya standing beside him.
Alexander Monehan
Alexander Monehan

Back to top Go down

SD Interview: Soraya Empty Re: SD Interview: Soraya

Post by Soraya O'Toole Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Soraya O'Toole stood beside Alexander, already dressed in her wrestling attire for her match, the WWE Women's Championship resting on her shoulder.

"Hey!"
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Monehan Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:49 pm

"Soraya," Alexander began. "Tonight's a big night for you. You've been part of the WWE on and off for thirteen years and tonight, is your very last match as an active Diva on the roster. You've created some great memories here, from being the valet of two talented MMA guys like Ken Shamrock and Steve Blackman, to being the girlfriend of the Undertaker during the Attitude Era. Do you have any regrets, anything you didn't accomplish but always wanted to?"
Alexander Monehan
Alexander Monehan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soraya O'Toole Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:51 pm

"Not a one, Alex." Soraya shook her head. "That's why I feel it's my time to step down. The Divas these days are younger than I am, and it's there time to shine. I've had some great feuds, done some extraordinary matches and worked with everyone I always wanted to work with. At least tonight, I can go out my way, a defending Champion, with no stone left unturned in her wake."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Monehan Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:52 pm

"I suppose that's why management allowed you to choose your challenger tonight." Alexander commented. "So I have to ask, why Lita?"
Alexander Monehan
Alexander Monehan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soraya O'Toole Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:54 pm

"Lita's been in this business almost as long as I have. And in my long career, there have been two Divas I've shared great feuds and great partnerships with, and that's Lita and the already retired Trish Stratus." Soraya explained. "Lita has just as many accolades and accomplishments as me, and if I'm going out. I want to go out fighting the very best in that locker room, and to me, that's Lita."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Monehan Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:55 pm

"Well then, I-" Alexnader trailed off when he realized he and the Women's Champion were no longer alone.

The camera zoomed out even further to include Lita in the shot, standing opposite Soraya.

Alexander shifted and held his microphone out to her.
Alexander Monehan
Alexander Monehan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down