WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Championship Match

2 posters

Go down

WWE Championship Match Empty WWE Championship Match

Post by Olivia Stahl Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:09 pm

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Championship!"

If you smeeeeeellllll
What the Rock-
Is cooking!

The crowd went absolutely haywire at one the world of wrestling's most popular and timeless phrases. Signs waved in earnest, many of them in favor of this match's participants.

The Rock stepped out onto the stage in his black wrestling trunks, Brahma Bull logo stamped across the back. He walked back and forth across the stage, looking out at the cheering sea of faces. Then with purpose in his stride, he marched down the ramp to the ring below.

"Introducing the challenger, making his way to the ring from Miami, Florida, weighing 260 lbs, The Rock!"

He stormed up the steel steps, striding across the front apron to climb the turnbuckle, raising a fist in the air. He breathed in deep, as though inhaling the electricity from the crowd before hopping down into the ring and striding across to the opposite turnbuckle to repeat the same action.

And as his music finally tapered off, he stood in the middle of the white canvas, eyes locked on the titantron as he waited on the current WWE Champion, the Animal Batista.

Olivia Stahl
Olivia Stahl

Back to top Go down

WWE Championship Match Empty Re: WWE Championship Match

Post by Dave Batista Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 am

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

The opening guitar riffs of Saliva blasted through the arena, signaling the arrival of the Animal. The crowd cheered feverishly in response, knowing if anyone could dole out punishment it was Batista. On his back, they could charge into battle.

He came into view on stage issuing a primal yell to pump the crowd and himself up. Coming to the top of the ramp, he jumped in a quick circle before dropping down to a squat position and moving back and forth, acting like his was firing off a machine gun in his hands while his pyro effect went off behind him. With a final fist pump, the last explosion lit up the stage and he started down the ramp.

I walk for miles inside this pit of danger
A place where no one follows me
I walk alone

"Introducing his opponent, from Washington D.C. weighing 290 lbs, He is the WWE Champion, the Animal, Ba-ti-sta!" Justin Roberts announced his arrival.

I'm sick of all these people talking out their heads
I never understood a damn thing that they said
From words to actions, never know what they're about
I guess I'll have to chew them up and spit them out
And I say, yeah!

He jogged up the steps, through the ropes and into the ring, past The Rock to the corner turnbuckle, which he mounted in order to flex and pose for the fans.

I walk for miles inside this pit of danger
I've swallowed down a thousand years of anger
I've walked for miles inside this pit of danger
A place where no one follows me
I walk alone!

He repeated the same action on the opposite of the ring before the lights came up and his music faded.

He turned to really look at his opponent for the first time since his entrance.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Stahl Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:27 pm

The Rock kept his eyes on the prize, waiting impatiently for the bell to ring.
Olivia Stahl
Olivia Stahl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Batista Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:48 pm

Once the bell rang, Batista moved into the middle for a lock up.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Stahl Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Rock locked up with Batista, grappling for the upperhand in the middle of the ring.
Olivia Stahl
Olivia Stahl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down