WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vids

3 posters

Go down

New Vids Empty New Vids

Post by Edge Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 pm

They're not WWE related, but I thought they came out pretty cool so if you guys are interested lol

JoLu (The writers killed this pairing. I understood them breaking up because they were both young and needed to figure out who they were separately but I thought they would build up to a reunion. Instead, they had her marry someone else. I don't mind the new guy he's just boring. Anyway, this is like vidlet of me wishing otherwise)

JaSam (I miss Steve Burton! I can't believe he left the show! I grew up with him on this show! He's been there for 20 years, since he was like 15. So obviously, he's dated his fair share of women on the show, but when Kelly Monaco joined the cast that was it, eight years on and off. I don't know what her character is going to do without him.)

Edge
Edge

Back to top Go down

New Vids Empty Re: New Vids

Post by Tiffany Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:51 pm

These are great Kasey! I've only just recently started getting into GH it's so addicting lol

Great job again!

Tiffany
Tiffany
Admin/ECW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie McMahon Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Thanks Kylie!

OMG, it's like crack! lol no matter how mad I get sometimes at certain storylines, I can never truly boycott lol They suck you in with their magic powers...

Though I'm already dying a little inside with Jason 'dead'. Uh! All my favorite males are gone! Stone, Nikolas, Lucky and now Jason. Plus, they killed off Emily and Robin's alive but everyone thinks she's dead lol. Sam, Lulu, Maxie and Johnny are all I have left! And I do like McBain too, he's just not one of my loves yet.

^made by Callie
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin/Smackdown GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down