WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meh, so I'm dabbling in vids...

2 posters

Go down

Meh, so I'm dabbling in vids... Empty Meh, so I'm dabbling in vids...

Post by Audrey McKenna Thu May 06, 2010 10:21 am

I don't know if anyone else besides Kasey, Miya and myself who watch the Vampire Diaries, but I love the show and since Kasey's downloaded a lot of episode clips for me, I'm vidding them lol.

They're probably crap as I'm such a noob at vidding, but this wasn't too bad I don't think lol.

Anyway, my first TVD vid is for the Delena (Damon and Elena) pairing because they're irresistable and their chemistry is undeniable, though technically I'm still more a Stelena fan lol. Stefan and Elena will be my next vid.

Anyway, I'm rambling so here you go,

Assistant Smackdown GM

Back to top Go down

Meh, so I'm dabbling in vids... Empty Re: Meh, so I'm dabbling in vids...

Post by Kody Helms Thu May 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Aww it's so cute Very Happy I don't even watch the show. Nice to know Ian probably found a role he is better at lmao. I was happy when he died in LOST. xD I was like good, now take your sister with you.. anyway now I'm rambling.

Love it hunny Very Happy
Kody Helms
Kody Helms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 4:55 pm

I love it!!!! But now you're toying with my brain cause I want Elena/Damon on Vampire Diaries now. lol. You're worse than the writes of the show. lmfao.

It was really good. I loved it!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey McKenna Thu May 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Kody Helms wrote:Aww it's so cute Very Happy I don't even watch the show. Nice to know Ian probably found a role he is better at lmao. I was happy when he died in LOST. xD I was like good, now take your sister with you.. anyway now I'm rambling.

Love it hunny Very Happy

Thanks Ingrid!

Ian is incredible on VD! I think there would be a riot if he left the show. He plays the most entertaining character. He's a sarcastic ass most of the time, then for like a moment he'll do something nice and you have to love him! <3 He's my favorite character on the show as a standalone lol.

Alicia Fox wrote:I love it!!!! But now you're toying with my brain cause I want Elena/Damon on Vampire Diaries now. lol. You're worse than the writes of the show. lmfao.

It was really good. I loved it!!

Thanks Miya.

Aw I'm sorry, I'm confused about the pairings enough didn't mean to confuse you too lol. I still want to visit the set and bash the writers over the head for toying with us! I flip flop on Stefan and Damon every other episode. The last two have been all Damon though since Stefan was all grr...I'm going to kill you, or kill myself plus there was that epic dance scene between Damon and Elena. Hopefully tonight I'll be back on the Stefan bandwagon though lol

Last edited by Audrey McKenna on Thu May 06, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Assistant Smackdown GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 7:14 pm

I want to too! It's their faults in the first place for putting us through this. I agree, it's been Damon the last two for me as well. That dance scene between Elena and Damon....*sighs* lol. But I heart the new Stefan. lol. And I'm sure you will be because bad ass Damon is back tonight and is messing with Elena's...real mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey McKenna Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 pm

haha well I've kind of missed badass Damon so yeah! Bring it on!

Plus, I think he's going to threaten Isobel to stay the hell away from Elena, the pics show him and Stefan protecting her from Isobel too.

And I'm ready to be back on Team Stefan anyway, though his playfulness was adorable, like during dance rehearsal lmao

Assistant Smackdown GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Figured they would want her away from Elena. Isobel looked like she's up to know good. But another part of me is curious to see what'll go on between Damon and Isobel.

I'm sure everyone will be back to Team Stefan soon. Those two were like meant for each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey McKenna Thu May 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Uh oh...I'm still Team Damon! He was utterly perfect, an ass but sweet too, and I cheered when he pinned Isobel by the throat and told her she couldn't come into HIS town and threaten the people he cared about, messing with Elena, not a good idea!

Plus him figuring out Elena parentage which EW! But his teasing of Stefan and the previews "What do you think I'm doing here? It's Founder's Day, I'm here to drink some punch and steal your girl." ROFL

Assistant Smackdown GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 1:45 am

Damon was amazing tonight! I love him! He totally p'wnd Isobel on tonight's episode, it was way better than what I expected. And I sense the love triangle is going to be in full effect next season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum