WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowed In (One-shot)

Go down

Snowed In (One-shot) Empty Snowed In (One-shot)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:26 am

Snowed In

Summary: Merry Xmas Kylie. Ted and Maryse get locked in the arena for the night when they both get ditched by their rides. They have no reception due to the snow storm and well things happen that they never planned on.

- - -

She huffed and threw her hand up as she read the text message. "You have got to be kidding me?!" she yelled at the piece of technology. The reception bars were gone and so she couldn't reply to Mike's message. Even though she was just going to tell him off. The moron had left her at the arena- again. She hadn't meant to take so long in the locker room but when there were ten plus women in the one dressing room then things were not easy to get to and she had needed the straightener but had been the last to use it.

And hence why Mike had left her here. He'd forgotten to wait for her and had already gotten back to the hotel. Which was an hours drive away! He would've sped the entire way most likely.

She groaned and snapped her phone shut before looking up at the night sky. The stars were completely missing and tiny white flakes had begun to fall down around her. Deciding that getting back inside was better than trying to get over a security fence and walk to the hotel at this time of the night.

As she turned, she collided with a hard body. "You two huh?"

Maryse looked up into the face of none other than Ted DiBiase Jr. "Cody leave you here?"

He nodded. "Had a date so I- I was hoping to find someone to give me a lift to the hotel, only- everyone seems to have left," he answered, sticking his hands deeper into his brown leather coat as he watched her roll her eyes.

"Figures that I couldn't get one stroke of good luck," she said, throwing her hands up in the hair and shaking her head. Ted chuckled. "What's so funny?"

"Well- I look on the bright side of this," he commented and she frowned at him, "least I'm not alone for the night."

She smiled slightly realizing he was right. Despite that they were stuck in this place, they at least had company. Seeing the white flakes of snow now bunching up into his hair from up above, she reached up and ruffled it out making him chuckle. "Aw well, at least I'm not stuck with Cody."

"Come on, I think its better we get indoors and find somewhere warm cause it doesn't look likes its going to be a very nice night."

- - -

Ted led her down the hall and towards where the men usually got changed for the show. Just as he opened the door, the lights in the hall flickered out as did the ones in the change room. The storm must've knocked out the power. And the generator would be in a completely different section of the arena. Reaching into his jean pocket he pulled out his phone, effectively using it to light his way as he stepped into the room.

Maryse was not known for liking the dark and as such was now pressed against the wall outside the door just waiting for him to reach for her. He did and chuckled slightly when she jumped. "Its cool. I ain't no ghost."

She scoffed. "Did I say anything?" she quipped back.

Ted rolled his eyes at her and turned to face her. "You have a light on your phone right? Use that to watch where you're walking."

Finding a corner in the locker room, Ted sunk down into it and sat his bag down beside his legs as he watched Maryse sink down beside him. He glanced at the killer high boots that she was watching and shook his head seeing her shivering. It was cold in this place and he lifted his arm up and wrapped it around her shoulder. She glanced him before relaxing back down into his side. "You think anyone will realise we're missing from the hotel?" he inquired.

"Mike texted me and said they were snowed in, so they wouldn't be able to get to us either way," she told him as she leaned her head against his shoulder. Ted swallowed thickly as Maryse's hand brushed against his leg slightly as she snuggled more into his side. It was no joke that Ted found Maryse attractive- hell, any guy would be blind not to be but Ted was married and she was dating Mike. That meant both of them were off limits as much as it killed him at the moment to be so close to her.

- - -

Maryse had her eyes and smiled slightly as Ted's hand lightly ran up and down her arm as they sat there, listening to the howl of the wind outside the arena. She glanced down when her phone started to vibrate in her lap and saw it was a text from Mike. Without reading it, she simply just deleted it. "Why didn't you read it?" Ted asked quietly.

"Cause- he is being a jerk," she replied and looked up at him. "Like he usually is."

"If he is such a jerk, why not leave him?" he inquired.

She laughed slightly. "And not have anyone to comfort me? Its lonely on the road and I don't enjoy being on my own all the time," she answered him.

"Well- ah- you wouldn't have to be alone- I mean- there are- are- plenty of guys who would love to have a girl- girl like you," Ted stammered out.

Maryse smiled at him and lifted one shoulder up. "Like who?"

Ted nervously looked down, wondering whether or not he should even be saying anything like this to her. Ah screw it! he thought to himself and looked at her. "Me." She laughed slightly at him. "What's so funny there, Frenchie?"

"You," she giggled and snorted suddenly. It made him grin as she went quiet. He figured she was embarrassed by what she'd just done. "How- How can you like me? I mean- well- you're married."

"Heart wants what the heart wants, doll." He reached out in the dull light and stroked her cheek gently. "Who would've thought I would get stuck in a room with the girl of my dreams." Ted boldly leaned forward and kissed her. Her hand covered his that was resting against her neck.

She made to pull away, however he refused to let her go.

- - -

Come morning, the cold had become very much unbearable even with the abundance of clothes Ted had pulled from their bags to cover them with. His leather jacket covered both their torso as Maryse slowly opened her eyes. She found her head was laying against Ted's chest and he was still sleeping soundly. Reaching over to her phone, she picked it up and found it was just around five. "Morning."

Looking up, she smiled at him. "Good morning."

"Look, Maryse- about last night," he started, only Maryse put her hand over his mouth to stop him.

"What happened, happened and you know what?" He shook his head. "I liked it." She couldn't help but smile at the large cute grin that spread across his face as he took in what she'd said. Leaning forward, she kissed him gently. It was bittersweet as she knew that once they left this place, she would go back to Mike and he would go back to his wife. She wasn't going to try and come between him and her. If he left her, then maybe she might give in and take a chance with Ted, but he was off limits. Only by chance of this snow storm and getting left at the arena together, she never would've even contemplated seeing Ted as boyfriend material. "I'm also glad that you were the one I got stuck here with."

Back to top Go down

Snowed In (One-shot) Empty Re: Snowed In (One-shot)

Post by Tiffany Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:33 am

I love it!!!

Maryse & Ted <33333!

Thank you so much! It was awesome!

Tiffany
Tiffany
Admin/ECW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:03 am

Its no worries. Haha. I enjoyed writing them. Merry Xmas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down