WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time In

2 posters

Go down

Time In Empty Time In

Post by Jason Styles Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:17 pm

Jason was at the Performance Center today, just training with some of the other wrestlers and getting a workout in. Being on the road most of the week and then having about a day and a half off made it hard for him to stop by but with the holidays here, he had plenty of days off and finally was able to put some time in at the Performance Center. He was finished with his workout and decided to take a break. Grabbing a bottle of water, he sat on one of the benches and chugged it down, then nodded in greeting when somebody joined him. He stopped drinking it after a bit and looked over. "I forget how training is down here." he joked. "It sure does take a toll out of you."

(anyone)
Jason Styles
Jason Styles

Back to top Go down

Time In Empty Re: Time In

Post by Olivia Stahl Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:18 pm

"You're tough, you can handle it." Liv was at the PC today, helping some of the talent with a bit of physio and letting Levi visit his Dad at work, lol. She had seen Jason come in, but hadn't had a chance to come over to talk to him until now.

She hugged him around the shoulders from behind when she approached the bench. "I missed my favorite Styles! And yes you can tell Noah that from now on." She joked.
Olivia Stahl
Olivia Stahl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Styles Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:06 pm

"Psh, I told him that all the time and still do to this day. Now it's just confirmed." Jason said, turning so he could face her and stand up to hug her in greeting. "Hi hottest Mother I know." he said jokingly.
Jason Styles
Jason Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Stahl Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Liv hugged him back enthusiastically. "Charmer! I've missed you!"
Olivia Stahl
Olivia Stahl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Styles Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:42 pm

"I have missed you too." he said as he patted her back before pulling away. "Are you sure you had a kid? You look great!"
Jason Styles
Jason Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Stahl Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:06 pm

"Flatterer." Liv chuckled. "Hard work got my body back. And you! You're like excelling in both your personal and professional life."
Olivia Stahl
Olivia Stahl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Styles Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:53 pm

"Well the hard work has paid off." he complimented then chuckled. "Personal sure, professional is still being worked on." he said.
Jason Styles
Jason Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Stahl Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:34 pm

"You're featured on TV every week, I'd say that's success. You'll be over with fans in no time, you're quite lovable." Liv assured him. "As I'm sure the lady in your life has proved to you." She teased.
Olivia Stahl
Olivia Stahl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Styles Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:43 pm

"I don't know what you're talking about." he joked but then nodded. "Well, I am a very lovable goof apparently."
Jason Styles
Jason Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down