WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Hate Me :(

+2
AJ Lee
Stephanie McMahon
6 posters

Go down

Don't Hate Me :( Empty Don't Hate Me :(

Post by Stephanie McMahon Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Hey Guys (ducks in case anything is thrown my way)

I am so sorry about my extremely long hiatus. I have no other excuses other than I've literally been throwing myself into my work and not leaving myself any time for a social life, or just some me time.

Long story short, I need to get back to doing things I love other than horse racing and such. Sadly it took the break down of one of our fillies to make me realize how sunk in I was. We unfortunately had to euthanize her because she fractured her knee, and I cried basically the rest of the weekend. I need to get back to doing the things I love outside racehorses in order to ground me when these things happen. I don't need to be falling apart all the time. So I started by binge watching Buffy last night, because you all know SMG can fix the majority of my problems, read a lot of amazing posts from my lovely Candice Michelle, and stalked Batista on FB and twitter. (I'm put out with Randy right now, but it will pass and I'll forgive him)

So, I promise I will make more time for RP. I'll set up some twitter accounts and though I won't be on every day, I'm going to work on at least once a week. I'm pretty sure I can manage at least that.

Hope you don't hate me, I've missed you all Smile Also I owe you a ton of SD cards at this point, so I'll get to work on one tomorrow, since there's no racing and I'll have time to in the afternoon.

^made by Callie
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin/Smackdown GM

Back to top Go down

Don't Hate Me :( Empty Re: Don't Hate Me :(

Post by AJ Lee Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:12 pm

*throws body at you for a hug* Welcome back! So sorry for your loss as well. We're all always here for you no matter what, so don't you worry Smile Take your time getting back into the swing of things, no rush Smile
AJ Lee
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Torres Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:14 pm

*hugs tightly* welcome back Kasey!! Very Happy I'm so sorry for your loss, I know exactly how it feels to lose a horse that you've grown close too. Like Ellie said, we'll always be here for you, no matter what Smile
Eve Torres
Eve Torres

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:22 pm

I hug you both back! I love you too! And thank you for the condolences, it was tough but she was in so much pain it was necessary so I'm accepting it. Accidents happen unfortunately. RPing will definitely help Smile
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Kish Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Let me give you lots of internet hugs and a boatload of condolences, hun. Just glad you're back. *Huggles you*
Viviana Kish
Viviana Kish

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Baylor Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:56 pm

*cuddles* I get that i've been doing the same with my life, trying to do the same thing you are doing. So you find some sanity in your life ha.
Zoe Baylor
Zoe Baylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down