WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was going away before it was cool to go away

5 posters

Go down

I was going away before it was cool to go away Empty I was going away before it was cool to go away

Post by Steve Austin Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:43 am

Hey guys, My papa is on his way to me on the train as I type. I'm gonna pick him up but he'll be with me till saturday, then we'll be on the road saturday/sunday driving to minnesota (i have to visit and have doctor appointments with my cancer doctors). So i'll be there all week till the 5th. My laptop will be with me so i'll probably rp late at night, but friends/family may be needy ha. But the interwebs will be with me ha.
Steve Austin
Steve Austin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I was going away before it was cool to go away Empty Re: I was going away before it was cool to go away

Post by Rachel Orton Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:03 am

Good luck with your appointments!

Rachel Orton
Admin Assistant

http://piiikaseth.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I was going away before it was cool to go away Empty Re: I was going away before it was cool to go away

Post by Casandra Myles Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:28 am

Good luck and have fun <3
Casandra Myles
Casandra Myles

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Baylor Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Hey guys! I'm back in town, but my parents are in town till Friday. Just so you know ha. I'm gonna try to rp a bit while they are here. But as you see I didn't get much done when I was in MN, so i'm sorry ha. But now i'm actually home ha.
Zoe Baylor
Zoe Baylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Hardy Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:02 am

Welcome back!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down