WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia RP Forum

Go down

Mafia RP Forum Empty Mafia RP Forum

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Hey guys! I know you hardly see me around--well I usually check this place for updates once a week unless I'm working. (Being 20 years old almost does that too ya.) Anyway, if I'm not lurking here on my off days, I'm also on another site.

http://afamilybusiness.forumotion.com/

This is a wrestling mafia RP site. It's open to original characters and the posts vary from long, paragraph form to short conversations. But its more of the long paragraph forms due to the fact that its not really wrestling.

Wrestling people or OCs are welcome, in fact they are encouraged. If you're into that kind of thing then come on over. Mind you its run by mostly females due to the fact that there are mostly slash (male/male) couples in the chat box. However there ARE het couples--many of them--and since its a fairly new site I'm sure with new members more possibilities will open up.

Read the rules and sign up. If anything you can always just lurk in the chat box and wreck Mafia havoc.

Lastly, since its a mafia site, expect lots of guns, drugs, sex, ect ect which means if you're not into that kind of thing, then its probably not for you.

Back to top Go down