WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siggy:)

2 posters

Go down

Siggy:) Empty Siggy:)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi. I'm still very new around here so I'm not familiar with all the admins and everyone just yet. Only Cookie, who's a very sweet person.

I was wondering if someone could make me a Jeff Jarrett picture/signature? I am terrible at making sigs. I've done a few in the past with Gimp and I did a few when I had PSP but now I don't have it anymore and I discovered that I make better videos than sigs:P

I like Jeff Jarrett with the shorter, curly hair and if you want to use a still from a match, that's fine too. Either one with Kurt or HBK. I'm not too picky. Just the name Jeff Jarrett on the sig or Double JJ or King of the Mountain--whatever you want.

I'd greatly appreciate it:)

Back to top Go down

Siggy:) Empty Re: Siggy:)

Post by Alex Shelley Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 am

Hello. I am one of the admins here. My name is Kylie. So welcome here. As far as characters I play as are as follows: Tiffany (ECW GM), Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Gail Kim, Ted Dibiase Jr., Cody Rhodes, Alex Shelley, John Morrison, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, and Shelton Benjamin (I think that is all of them lol).

I'd be more than happy to make you a sig. I'll try and get to it soon, but I can't guarantee I'll get to it right away due to classes starting back for me soon and work and other reasons, but I will get to it asap.

Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:14 pm

Alex Shelley wrote:Hello. I am one of the admins here. My name is Kylie. So welcome here. As far as characters I play as are as follows: Tiffany (ECW GM), Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Gail Kim, Ted Dibiase Jr., Cody Rhodes, Alex Shelley, John Morrison, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, and Shelton Benjamin (I think that is all of them lol).

I'd be more than happy to make you a sig. I'll try and get to it soon, but I can't guarantee I'll get to it right away due to classes starting back for me soon and work and other reasons, but I will get to it asap.

Oh there's no rush at all. I've seen some really beautiful sigs here. Rather than trying to make my own God awful sig, I thought I'd make a request. Do take your time and I'm sure we'll bump heads around here soon. (In a good way). For now I'm just Jeff but I have an OC or two coming along soon so maybe I'll be PMing you some ideas soon or vice versa:)

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Siggy:) Image3-7

Tiffany
Tiffany
Admin/ECW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:57 am

Tiffany wrote:Siggy:) Image3-7