WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half A LOA

5 posters

Go down

Half A LOA Empty Half A LOA

Post by Carlito Sun May 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Okay! Smile Today is the First! So that means all my graphic stuff is due on the 9th. I'm actually not that concerned about "not getting it done" so to speak, it's just a lot of organization. It's sort of scary seeing as I'm making my professional portfolio to give to people that i want graphic designs jobs. But! I will be online and such. So I won't be disappearing. But till I am done with that I won't be making the Raw card. So probably the 9th at night, the card will be posted. So if you guys are on Raw and you want a specific storyline set up feel free to PM to my Traci account.

Anywayy, it's a half a loa just on the card situation. I have a final on the fifth.. but with my grades lately I actually don't have to take one of them cause i am doing so well lol. One is just a three page paper (oh my god it's so long ha jk). So I am not PACKED with things to do, just sort of you know. I guess the main account to send my messages to get to me is Traci as i'll go on that more frequently as I plan the card on my free time. Hopefully i get this stuff all done tonight and tomorrow (that's a lot of hope). I got a lot done today though so that's a positive. I'm just rambling now. I'll be around to rp of course.
Carlito
Carlito

Back to top Go down

Half A LOA Empty Re: Half A LOA

Post by Tiffany Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Good luck! I would say we'd miss you but since you'll still be here, I say it's not needed lol

Tiffany
Tiffany
Admin/ECW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Kody Helms Sun May 01, 2011 9:51 pm

You can half miss me Smile
Kody Helms
Kody Helms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun May 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Very true Smile I will half miss you then <3
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Gabriel Tue May 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Mmkay guys insert my half running away now. LOL. You can pm me but preferably on the Traci account. I have a paper due Thursday and all my graphic stuff monday. So if i get things done early I will let you guys know Smile
Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum