WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D)

+3
Ted DiBiase
Stephanie McMahon
Tiffany
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D)

Post by Tiffany Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:58 am

lol Squishy!!!! Hopefully he'll be champion forever lol

Tiffany
Tiffany
Admin/ECW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D)

Post by Candice Michelle Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:59 am

haha he should be the Squishy Champion forever, I mean all he has to do is smile and you want to hug him.
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:00 am

Yes!!! And a bonus! when he wins it lol you get to see disbelief!!!!!! YAY

Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Batista Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:04 am

That's right! His precious disbelief face! Making him all the more squishable!

I <3 Evan! lol

Squishy Champion of the World!
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:09 am

HAHA!!! Me too!!!!! SQUISHY CHAMP!!!!!!!!

And I just love these two pics lol (Minus the girls)

Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D) - Page 2 2uzqqnb
Glasses and a smile!!!!!! Just too adorable!

Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D) - Page 2 2a9qg3k

Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Batista Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:13 am

Aw I love the second one best

But I agree, get rid of the tramps! They're not allowed near my squishy! lol

God those abs! *drools*
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:26 am

HAHA YES!! DOWN WITH THE SKANKS!

i love the second one... ABS (YUMMY!!) Razz

But everytime I see him in glasses I melt..... It's just....

Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Batista Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:28 am

Evan is totally loveable in glasses, so freaking cute!

Yes down with all the sluts who think they can be near the Squishy Champ, we should borrow Katie's volcano.

And yes, Evan's abs = perfection!
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:32 am

well Katie does let me use the volcano.... so I think I can use it for Evan too Very Happy
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Batista Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:34 am

haha bye bye evil whores! lol
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:36 am

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! And we can throw Big Show in there!!!!!!

No hurting Squishy!!!!!!!
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Batista Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:38 am

Yes Big Show must go in there too!

Though, how are we going to pick him up to throw him in? He's kind of massive? lol
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:39 am

My uncle owns a construction business.... We can use a bulldozer or something
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:40 am

Ooh! Good thinking!

Ha, down with the Big Show!
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:46 am

YAY!!! Down With Big show!
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Michelle Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:49 am

We should throw a party afterwards lol
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:55 am

YEs! And only show cute Squishy videos Razz

Like when he's in a towel!!!! Razz
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:57 am

Shocked Squishy in a towel?!!! *faints!*

lol
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:02 am

haha yes! Courtesy his Before they were stars DVD

Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D) - Page 2 30mpttd
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 am

OH...MY...GOD! *drools then faints again*

Evan just upgraded from totally cute and loveable to sexy! lol
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:08 am

YES!! The sad thing is! The girl he was dating with in WSX, dumped him for X-Pac! Right after he got out of the shower!!!!!!1
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:16 am

X-Pac?!

She's stupid! Gah! She goes into the volcano.

X-Pac?! Seriously?! She's mental!

*Hug Squishy! S'ok Evan, I love you more than that dirty old X-Pac!*
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:19 am

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN SHE DUMP THIS??????????????????/

Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D) - Page 2 EvanBourne57

Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D) - Page 2 EvanBourne55

Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D) - Page 2 EvanBourne56
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:26 am

Cause she's stupid!

And X-Pac is icky!

Evan is squishy! And sexy! And adorable! And talented! And a million other fabulous things that X-pac is not!

Stupid bitch! She doesn't deserve Evan. And Kelly's so much better for him anyway!
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:28 am

yes!!!!! Stupid slutty bitch!!!

And yes Kelly is way better for him Very Happy
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next