WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What You would Call it..

3 posters

Go down

What You would Call it.. Empty What You would Call it..

Post by AJ Styles Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 pm

I wouldn't say this is a leave, it's just a quick hey if I'm AWOL off and on lol this is why. I have four papers due [two due saturday] because my teachers think hey it's almost spring break lets bury our students in work. So I'm not going anywhere but because i'm not like "consistent" like i normally am I didn't want you all to worry xD You can still PM me and I"ll come and check and such [since it goes to my email] But I'll be on here and there to try and catch up but this coming weekend i'm just going to be buried in things just thought you'd all like to know that Ingrid is still alive.
- Ingrid
AJ Styles
AJ Styles

Back to top Go down

What You would Call it.. Empty Re: What You would Call it..

Post by Jeff Hardy Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:41 pm

I'll just add onto this.. lmao.. Same situation.. just.. 4 more papers came to my hands.. Got to love the Flood in my area making my professors panic.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:42 am

This lol.. I'm gonna try and log in tomorrow after my class or something and rp a little. (i'm currently working on a paper it seems to be taking forever xD might be my attention span is shot) So sorry guys i've been so MIA. Blame the nearing of the end of another semester. Bleh.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Ingrid <333

We understand completely lol

We miss you Smile And I'm sure everything you write is gonna get you the grade you want Smile
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down