WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First Loves

4 posters

Go down

My First Loves Empty My First Loves

Post by Stephanie McMahon Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:07 pm

So I'm taking this really boring sales class, where I'd normally be RPing on my laptop to pass the time, but...a lot of typing is conspicuous lol. So, instead I've been on a sig making frenzy.

So recently, Callie and I moved into our new apartment, which is really awesome lol, and I was going through a lot of my old tapes and stuff, playing them on the VCR and I rediscovered the two couples that I fell in love with for the first time. I used to watch Guiding Light and General Hospital all the time through most of middle school and a lot of high school. I still catch GH every now and then and marvel at how crappy the storylines have gotten with the new writer, sadly, Guiding Light is no longer airing Sad

Anyway, lol, I know they're not wrestling related, but I wanted to share with you guys my banners anyway, cause I'm falling in love with these couples all over again.

From Guiding Light- Manny! Michelle Bauer-Santos and the uber sexy Danny Santos! I only liked when Joie played Michelle though, once she went to OTH and they replaced her with Nancy, I grew out of Guiding Light lol

My First Loves Manny1

For the OTH fans, if you've never watched Guiding Light, I'm telling you, Naley has nothing...NOTHING on Manny. They were the ultimate couple and Danny Santos makes Nathan Scott look like a chump haha and I do like Naley and Nathan.

My First Loves Manny2

General Hospital- Robin Scorpio and Stone Cates. I still cry watching their old clips. Stone died of AIDs at 19. He was Robin's first love and unfortunately, the reason she's HIV positive. But what they shared was beautiful and more deep and real than what she shares with her jerk of a husband now lol. (I hate Patrick). They both were brilliant for the whole AIDs/HIV storyline and you really felt their pain and their love for each other. They were magic XD

My First Loves RobinStone2

My First Loves MissingStone

I've got more to post lol, I'll get to them later. Class finally ended, yay!

^made by Callie
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin/Smackdown GM

Back to top Go down

My First Loves Empty Re: My First Loves

Post by Candice Michelle Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:18 pm

lol the last of Manny hehe

My First Loves Manny3
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:59 pm

I love them Kasey! Even though I'm a DAYS girl lol I love them Very Happy

Tiffany
Tiffany
Admin/ECW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie McMahon Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:43 am

Thanks Kylie!

I stopped watching Days when Kirsten Storms went to GH and stopped playing Belle XD and now Jason Cook, who used to play Shawn is on GH with her to play her next love interest Wink

Uh...I forgot how much I missed Guiding Light after these tapes and I'm so bummed the show's off the air lol. GH is still on but the new writer gives terrible storylines haha

^made by Callie
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin/Smackdown GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:49 pm

I may not like Soap Operas *ducks from flying objects thrown by Kasey* but these are really good banners Smile. And I LOVE OTH, it basically rules my life on Monday nights before GG and RAW (which on at the same time Sad it really sucks).

My mom and my grandma are Young and the Restless fans (or as my brother calls it, 'The Old and the Useless' Razz).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:34 am

lol Yeah, I was a huge classic Shelle fan lol

And I liked the New Shelle as well lol XD

It's said that GL is no longer running Sad

I agree, I think all the writers are losing there touch... they write too much crap now
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down