WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian/Lita video Never Say Never

5 posters

Go down

Christian/Lita video Never Say Never Empty Christian/Lita video Never Say Never

Post by Candice Michelle Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Callie, my love, it is finished!

We had a huge debate over who to pair Christian with for this video lol, because Callie is too damn picky about who goes with her man! lol

In the end, we decided on Lita, cause one, she's awesome, and two, this is her forgotten about WWE romance, so it's not a common pairing. Everyone remembers her with Matt, Edge and Kane. They forget the 'bet' storyline with Lita and Christian, only Trish and Jericho were popular from that one.

So here it is, the forgotten love XD

Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Back to top Go down

Christian/Lita video Never Say Never Empty Re: Christian/Lita video Never Say Never

Post by Christian Cage Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Holy shit!

*squeals*

It's amazing Kasey! You get better and better with each vid! Thank you so much for making this! After this vid, I can't wait to see how the Michelle and Test one comes out lol.
Christian Cage
Christian Cage

Back to top Go down

Christian/Lita video Never Say Never Empty Re: Christian/Lita video Never Say Never

Post by Stephanie McMahon Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Aw you're welcome Callie Very Happy

And can I just say, I come very close to peeing my pants I laugh so much making the Test/Michelle vid...wait until you see what I've done with it XD

^made by Callie
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin/Smackdown GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Helms Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Aw wow i likes it. Good video choices. I spy mattitude *smiles* lol jk jk. I also requested you as a friend on youtube (xsilentxgracex) I'm gonna raid your videos later tonight and watch a bunch.
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Michelle Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Aw thank you! I accepted your friend request! I have to check out your stuff as well Very Happy I love video watching Wink

And yes you do spy Mattitude XD

I'm actually working on a Matt/Eve video as well cause that couple is really growing on me Very Happy
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:43 pm

awww! I love this Kasey!

Christian and Lita! i love them <333 Very Happy
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Michelle Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Thanks Kylie XD

They're hard not to fall in love with, that's for sure. I found that out making the vid lol.
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down