WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beating the butterflies

2 posters

Go down

Beating the butterflies Empty Beating the butterflies

Post by Lauren Sky Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:51 pm

Lauren walked down the hall finishing the last mouthful of her water before tossing the empty bottle in the trash. NXT were finally back on the road doing live events and to celebrate the first live event since the pandemic the show was being held in a larger than normal arena with around about 2000 fans in attendance. Tonight was also special as herself and her “protégé” Cooper were finally making their debut.

Cooper started with the company a couple of years ago as a videographer, but due to his insanely good looks and natural charisma the office pushed him into training at the PC. He jokingly comment on social media about Lauren saying she should be his valet, and at that time the company wanted Lauren to return. She agreed and pitched the idea to be Cooper’s valet. Cooper had around a years worth of training under his belt and was now ready to finally start wrestling. Lauren had been attending the PC on a regular basis working with Cooper and creative to come up with their gimmick. Now it was time to bring the gimmick to life and to debut Lauren and Cooper as an obnoxious agent and model client.

Lauren spotted Cooper down the hall chatting with a crew member dressed to the nines in a nice suite which matched her extravagant mini dress she was wearing. She made her way up to him giving him a big smile. “Are you ready to show the world what you’re made of?”
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Beating the butterflies Empty Re: Beating the butterflies

Post by Cooper Rhys Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:26 pm

Cooper was extremely nervous for his debut during tonight's NXT live event. Even though he wasn't going to have a match and was only cutting a promo with Lauren, it was still a lot to think about. He wanted to make sure he did a great job and that the fans gave him the reaction they were looking for. However, he was excited for it too because it would be the start of another step in his career.

Cooper had just finished up his conversation with the crew member when he heard Lauren walk over and speak. The crew member left and Cooper turned his attention on Lauren. "Well, I'm ready but definitely nervous. It's good and bad nerves though."
Cooper Rhys
Cooper Rhys

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Sky Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:36 pm

“Nerves are good. It means you care.” Lauren said. “Plus it’s none televised so there isn’t as much pressure. I’ll be right by your side so if the crowd get out of hand, or are silent, I’ll get them in check.” she teased.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooper Rhys Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:48 pm

"Oh I bet you will. In character you are very intimidating I must say. I have to work hard to not get scared." he joked somewhat. "No but I'm honored and thankful that they put you with me to help me with my wrestling career."
Cooper Rhys
Cooper Rhys

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Sky Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:27 pm

“Smart of you to say in character I’m intimidating.” she teased. “I mean you don’t need me to make you are star. You’ve got all the tools to do that on your own. But if I can help you get there a little faster then it means I’ve done my job. I’m grateful I get to be a big part of the start of your journey. I weirdly feel like you’re my wrestling son.” she laughed.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooper Rhys Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:09 pm

"Because I basically am your son." he laughed. "But thank you, it means a lot to me. I have definitely learned so much from you and of course the countless tapes I've watched to get inspiration. Honestly, all that combined makes me feel good about my character. It feels so natural to me."
Cooper Rhys
Cooper Rhys

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Sky Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:47 pm

“Trust me the minute you walk through the curtain everything will just click.” she said. “It’s weird in a way the second the rush of the crowd hits you, you just become who you’re supposed to be out there. You’re gonna kill it.”
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooper Rhys Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:16 pm

"That's what others have told me and I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure once I go out there , we do our thing and I come back, I'll be like that was it?" he chuckled.
Cooper Rhys
Cooper Rhys

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Sky Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:24 pm

“Honestly it’s gonna be like taking some hard ass drugs and you’ll be addicted before you know it.” she laughed.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooper Rhys Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:59 pm

"Well then I'm ready for that. I can't wait to be addicted in the best way possible."
Cooper Rhys
Cooper Rhys

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Sky Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:43 pm

“Just don’t get an ego or I’ll have to humble you.” she teased.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooper Rhys Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:38 pm

“Oh damn, here I was thinking I could let my ego come out some more.” He joked. “No but I think I’ll be okay. Definitely humble me if I let it get to my head though.”
Cooper Rhys
Cooper Rhys

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Sky Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:06 pm

“You’ll be fine. You’re hot as hell if you were going to be a prick it would have happened already by now.” Lauren laughed.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum