WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooo...

2 posters

Go down

Soooo... Empty Soooo...

Post by Jay Halstead Sat May 30, 2020 10:30 pm

"Dude," Juliette Levesque playfully shoved her best friend Jay Halstead in the shoulder. "You going to do something with your love life or what?" She asked as they headed towards the cafeteria at the PC.

"Hey! Abuse." Jay shot her a look and rubbed at his offended arm. "What are you talking about?"

"BEV-ER-LY." Juliette enunciated slowly as if he were an invalid.

Jay shot her an unimpressed look.

"I know you!" Juliette continued. "You like her. You took her to the Hall of Fame. You danced with her all night at Dani and Colby's wedding. Just officially ask her out, Man. You know you want to." She pointed to where the woman in question was already seated, enjoying her lunch.

"You're a pain in my ass, Jules." Jay told her mildly.

"But you adore me anyway." Juliette chuckled. "I'm going to sit with Tyler so we can strategize how to be you in the MMC. Go talk to your girl."

"You've got no shot." Jay called after her before sucking in a deep breath and heading for where Beverly sat. Juliette might be a total brat sometimes, but she was usually right.

"Hey." Jay greeted Bev with a grin. "This seat taken?"

Jay Halstead
Jay Halstead

Back to top Go down

Soooo... Empty Re: Soooo...

Post by Courtney Taylor Sat May 30, 2020 11:04 pm

Beverly was sitting at the table all alone, finishing up a salad and studying some matches while watching them on her phone. When she heard Jay, she looked up and smiled back in greeting. Be cool, Bev. You've kept your cool around him before. Don't be a dork. "Oh hey, Jay." she said, then shook her head. "Not at all, have a seat." she said, putting her phone down.
Courtney Taylor
Courtney Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Halstead Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:02 pm

"Thanks." He dropped into the open chair. "Haven't gotten a chance to see you the last couple days since the wedding. How are you doing?"
Jay Halstead
Jay Halstead

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Taylor Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:46 am

“I’m good.” She said. “It was nice to be able to celebrate the happy couple and see everyone again, plus being able to let loose and have some fun. Although I’m sure my feet appreciate getting a break from all the dancing we did.” She chuckled.
Courtney Taylor
Courtney Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Halstead Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:52 pm

"I don't know how you ladies stay on those heels all day, no matter how sexy you are in them, must be so painful." Jay shook his head in disbelief.
Jay Halstead
Jay Halstead

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Taylor Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:47 pm

"The price we pay to be all "sexy"." she shrugged. "They are a pain but do the job I suppose."
Courtney Taylor
Courtney Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down