WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Chat

2 posters

Go down

Coffee Chat Empty Coffee Chat

Post by Leo Buckley Tue May 14, 2019 10:28 pm

Leo had just grabbed a cup of coffee from catering and headed to where the ring was being set up, going to take a seat in his chair at the commentary table. Tonight was a big night for the female WWE superstars and he was honored he was going to call the matches for them. They busted their asses over the years and finally, they were getting such a great opportunity.

He blew on his coffee and took a sip as he watched some of the women go over spots in the ring when someone approached him.

"This has been quite a day already, huh?" he asked, giving them a small smile.

(anyone Smile)
Leo Buckley
Leo Buckley

Back to top Go down

Coffee Chat Empty Re: Coffee Chat

Post by Andrea Lane Tue May 21, 2019 5:33 pm

"When I make a mistake and injure myself... blame it on ... Uh... Jordan okay? When you do the interview about me." Andrea said as she rolled from under the bottom rope the the floor infront of the commentary table, "how i came from hair stylist to wrestler is beyond me."
Andrea Lane
Andrea Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Buckley Tue May 21, 2019 10:11 pm

"Noted." he said, pointing to his head. "Well we all come from different backgrounds and such, it's cool that you have a different story. You can chop hair and kick asses at the same time. True talent." he chuckled.
Leo Buckley
Leo Buckley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum