WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking It All In (open)

2 posters

Go down

Taking It All In (open) Empty Taking It All In (open)

Post by Kacy Catanzaro Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Kacy Catanzaro took a seat outside the practice ring and twisted the cap off a bottle of water, guzzling half of it down greedily. It was her first official day at the WWE Performace Center since being recruited and she felt it was going well. She couldn't say she had planned on being a professional wrestler but after completing American Ninja Warrior and sitting down with Triple H, the idea held a lot of appeal. She was too old for the Olympics and there wasn't much of a career waiting for her in gymnastics. And Kacy was a natural athlete, had been her whole life and this was a way for her to utilize her skills, travel the world which she always wanted to do, and she'd get to entertain people.

Plus, after sitting down and watching the show, and old tapes she realized that WWE was fun. It was artistic storytelling, bad guys versus good guys and the Superstars were SO talented. The WWE Universe was multifaceted and passionate. And Kacy wanted to be a part of it. So she'd signed a developmental deal.

That morning she'd worked solely with legend Soraya O'Toole and popular NXT Star, and total sweetheart Juliette Levesque who so happened to be Triple H's niece. Kacy's inner gymnast knew how to fall properly already, so she whizzed through basic bumps and had jumped right into taking bumps from Juliette. Soraya monitored them both, calling out instructions, critiquing positions and adding encouragement.

It was fun! If the other girls were as nice as Juliette, Kacy was going to be really happy here. Soraya and Juliette had already thought of several moves for her to learn that would blend her gymnastics background into wrestling. Kacy was eager to get back to practice. But it was still work, so Soraya had told her to take a ten-minute break while she went to check in on the rest of the roster training today.

A shadow fell over Kacy where she sat and she looked up at the person standing above her smiling. "Hi! I'm Kacy!"

(anyone of course lol)
Kacy Catanzaro
Kacy Catanzaro

Back to top Go down

Taking It All In (open) Empty Re: Taking It All In (open)

Post by Bayley Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:03 pm

"Hi, I'm Bayley." Bayley introduced herself when Kacy spoke. Bayley was down at the PC today to do some training and saw that Kacy was sitting by herself. "Mind if I sit?" she asked.
Bayley
Bayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Catanzaro Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:12 pm

"Nice to meet you! And of course not! Please, join me!" Kacy pat the spot beside her. "Sorry if I come across as really enthusiastic. It's my first day."
Kacy Catanzaro
Kacy Catanzaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayley Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:42 pm

"Oh please, no worries." Bayley said. "I was the same way. Sometimes I still am." she admitted, taking a seat. "How's it going so far?"
Bayley
Bayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Catanzaro Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:13 pm

"Oh good, I kind of want to keep this feeling. So full of possibilities." Kacy smiled brightly. "And it's going well. The bumps haven't been too difficult. Though I learned how to tumble and fall in gymnastics so I have a bit of an advantage." She admitted. "And everyone here has been so nice."
Kacy Catanzaro
Kacy Catanzaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayley Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:48 am

"Your gymnastics background definitely helps because you won't be as much in pain." she said. "And that's good to hear! Usually everyone is nice. Although, Fashion Police like to give tickets to "uggos" so you've been warned. I'm pretty sure most of the roster has been a victim." she chuckled.
Bayley
Bayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Catanzaro Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:13 pm

"Is it bad I brought in cookies to gain favor? Cause Fandango and Breeze have been really nice to me since they had cookies." Kacy laughed. "And I think you're right. I mean you learn to tumble in gymnastics so taking bumps hasn't been difficult. Yet anyway, I'm sure once I get out of the basics they will. But I feel great right now."
Kacy Catanzaro
Kacy Catanzaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayley Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:28 am

"If I knew cookies were the way to win them over, I would have given them cookies a long time ago." she shook her head. "But yes, once you start moving forward to learn the cooler stuff, it may be a little more challenging but I'm sure you will learn quickly."
Bayley
Bayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Catanzaro Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:49 pm

"I hope so. This whole industry is so exciting, and I want to be good at it. And everyone here has been so nice and welcoming, it makes me want to work harder so I'm not the weakest link." Kacy said. "I want to be someone people look forward to facing in the ring."
Kacy Catanzaro
Kacy Catanzaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayley Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:39 pm

"And I'm sure that you will be. You've got some sweet moves already and an awesome personality."
Bayley
Bayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Catanzaro Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:31 pm

"Thank you!" She blushed. "That means a lot coming from you, you've been doing this a lot longer than me, and you're one of the best."
Kacy Catanzaro
Kacy Catanzaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayley Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:49 pm

"Sasha would disagree." she joked. "But thank you. I just try to do my best and live my dream."
Bayley
Bayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Catanzaro Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 pm

"I think because she's in denial and knows you can take her," Kacy chuckled. "I think that's why you're so good at what you do. We can all see how much you want it, how hard you work at it. It shows."
Kacy Catanzaro
Kacy Catanzaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayley Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:10 pm

"I knew I would like you and now I love you." she said. "Well thank you, I'm glad you all do see it." she told Kacy. "I look forward to seeing you debut on NXT. The fans will be in for a real treat."
Bayley
Bayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Catanzaro Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:02 pm

"Aw! I love you too, I was looking forward to meeting you at some point, bonus it being my first day," Kacy chuckled. "And I'm already nervous about it. I still have a lot to learn. Though Lita said they were going to stick me with the other high flyers after today since I have good ring awareness already. So at least I have a focus point."
Kacy Catanzaro
Kacy Catanzaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayley Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:13 pm

"And with your skills already, you would be able to do pretty much anything, especially high flying stuff."
Bayley
Bayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Catanzaro Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:36 pm

"I'm geeking out about doing the high flying. I've been watching so much wrestling recently, and it looks so fun." Kacy admitted.
Kacy Catanzaro
Kacy Catanzaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayley Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:08 pm

"It's a ton of fun. I don't do it as often but it's definitely in my arsenal. I'll take it out when I need to."
Bayley
Bayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Catanzaro Sun May 12, 2019 8:45 pm

"I feel like once I start, I won't stop." Kacy laughed. "I don't know how you contain yourself."
Kacy Catanzaro
Kacy Catanzaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayley Sun May 12, 2019 9:02 pm

"It's so hard!" Bayley laughed. "But for me, I just figure busting out all the cool moves every once in a while will be more beneficial. For my character anyway."
Bayley
Bayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Catanzaro Tue May 21, 2019 9:11 pm

"True, I guess that makes it more exciting and special when it's not one of your signature maneuvers." Kacy agreed after considering her point. "You'll get like 'Holy Shit' chants instead."
Kacy Catanzaro
Kacy Catanzaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayley Tue May 21, 2019 9:17 pm

"Being such a PG character, it's what I aim for." Bayley chuckled.
Bayley
Bayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Catanzaro Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:36 pm

Kacy giggled. "I'm sure I will be a PG character too."
Kacy Catanzaro
Kacy Catanzaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayley Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:16 pm

"I think a lot of us start off that way for the most part until we find our groove."
Bayley
Bayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down