WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working Out with the Love.

2 posters

Go down

Working Out with the Love. Empty Working Out with the Love.

Post by Oliver Queen Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:32 pm

Oliver threw off his tshirt outside the ring as he had his hands behind his head as he shuffled around the ring in a warm up. As he shuffled at one point he'd do a squat and kiss Audrey who looks exhausted from just the warm up. He continued his shuffle around the ring and once again would squat down and kiss her and keep his shuffle.

"Babe, My ass is gonna look so good with all these squats." He teased his fiance.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen

Back to top Go down

Working Out with the Love. Empty Re: Working Out with the Love.

Post by Audrey McKenna Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:37 pm

Audrey would admit it. She'd been slacking in the workout department due to quarantine and not having Randy around all the time to order her butt to the gym.

But she'd agreed to workout with Oliver today because one she loved spending time with him and two she needed to get back into the swing of things. Plus Oliver liked to throw in kisses during workouts which was a much better incentive than Randy's barking orders.

Audrey chuckled at Oliver, shaking her head in amusement. "Babe your ass already looks good."

Assistant Smackdown GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:40 pm

"Oh I know." He winked at her as he shuffled around the ring, bending down kissing her at the point where she was sitting and continued on. He reached his final lap and collapsed down on the ring next to her.

Breathing a bit heavy. "Have you thought about or wedding at all? 7 years from now? Tomorrow? last year." He teased.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey McKenna Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:49 pm

She laughed and looked over at him. "I'd marry you right now." She told him honestly. "I just didn't want to rush into wedding planning with COVID going on. But with things slowly opening back up we can pick a date now."

Assistant Smackdown GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:54 pm

"eh screw it we dont need people there." He laughs jokingly at her. He does a sit up and groans at the same time. He leans over and gives her a kiss. "But I also don't want Cade to attempt to murder me, So I guess he can come."
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey McKenna Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:02 pm

Audrey grinned. "I'm pretty sure he'd just high five us and thank us for him not having to put on a suit."

Assistant Smackdown GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down