Awesomeness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Awesomeness

Post by Christian Cage on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:33 pm

"I HATE YOU BOTH SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! UGH!"

Adam Copeland and Jay Reso bolted from the locker room area, laughing their heads off as they left a soaking wet Allison Laughlin behind. The duo known as E&C should probably be warming up for their World Championship match set to go off in an hour, but instead were too busy pranking their fellow superstars and divas.

"Dude, she's pissed!" Jay practically cackled. "Even Trent's cursing right now because we left him alone to deal with her."

"Hey we waited until they got back from sitting on commentary." Adam snickered. "She can't kill us for it."

"Warning," Jay called out to someone approaching. "There's a very angry midget on the warpath back there."

[anyone is welcome]
Christian Cage

Back to top Go down

Re: Awesomeness

Post by Ellie Hardy on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:41 pm

Ellie was drinking some water and heading back to the locker room area when she heard Jay warn her. "...did you guys mess with Hornswoggle again? I thought we agreed not to after he tried biting me and Jay?" she sighed as she shook her head. "Can't say I'm surprised though."

^Made by the AMAZING Ingrid!^
Ellie Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Cage on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:44 pm

"I'm not dumb enough to go after Hornswoggle again." Jay looked a little offended. "I don't want to go get another rabies shot."

"No the other midget." Adam corrected with a smirk. "We may or may not have dumped some ice cold water on her when she returned to her locker room."

"It was hilarious!" Jay started cracking up all over again.

"We are adults." Adam tried to keep a straight face.
Christian Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Hardy on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:45 pm

...she really tried not to but she couldn't help but to laugh a little and shake her head in amusement. "She is going to murder you two. You know that, right?"

Ellie Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Cage on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:47 pm

"She can't prove it was us!" Jay exclaimed. "It's her word against ours! There's two of us and one of her."

"Her partner was standing right there, Dude." Adam reminded him. "Trent can back her up."

"Damn it." Jay shrugged. "Oh well, it was totally worth it. You should have heard her scream and her face afterwards, priceless."
Christian Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Hardy on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:51 pm

"Just you wait until you're the one screaming." she snorted. "You know those Dreamers love to extract their revenge on people."

Ellie Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Cage on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:56 pm

"Well yeah, but Punk will beat up Tommy again and she'll forget all about us." Jay said.

"Her chasing him with a kendostick is still the funniest thing I've ever seen." Adam agreed.
Christian Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Hardy on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:01 am

"I'm still mad I missed that." she pouted. "Please tell me that you guys recorded it at least."

Ellie Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Cage on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:26 pm

"We didn't have to, El, it was LIVE! Look up the end of the Payback PPV when Punk interfered in our match and cost me the title? Ally comes out a minute after with Tommy's kendostick to get revenge on Punk for her Dad." Jay told her. "Dude you have your phone? Youtube it."

Adam reached into the pocket of his trench coat and pulled out his phone. "It's great, we had a hard time finishing our match because we had to fight really hard not to laugh."
Christian Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Hardy on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:01 pm

She watched it on the phone and then laughed a bit. "I'm still mad I missed it when it happened. I was doing some backstage interviews and stuff after my match so I missed out on that match."

Ellie Hardy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum