I'm Not Crazy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Not Crazy

Post by AJ Lee on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:09 pm

AJ was backstage watching the pay per view and was actually really quiet. She had been in sort of a bummed out mood since getting to the arena. While she loved playing the AJ role on tv and sometimes backstage, just to mess with people, some people really thought she was insane and while it didn't bother her, lately it had been. The only people that knew the real her were Emily and Kaitlyn but not many people bothered to get to know her; the real April. Sometimes her character had pros and cons, this was one con for sure. Sighing to herself, she stood up after a match finished and put her hands in the pockets of her sweater as she walked down the hallway. She figured she would just go to catering and munch on something. As she was walking, she bumped into somebody and quickly apologized. "Sorry about that, bud."

(anyone Smile)
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm Not Crazy

Post by Gage Turner on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Gage had completed his own match and had just finished guzzling a bottle of water, when he felt the slight bump of someone's body against his back. He turned just enough to see whom it was, and couldn't help but shake his head and offer a smile when he saw that it was his "stalker" slash Hall of Fame date slash friend slash almost girlfriend? AJ.

"You sure you're sorry?" He said with a teasing tone of voice. "I mean if you're in character I'd say it was totally on purpose."
Gage Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Lee on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:25 pm

She gave a small smile of her own and shook her head. "Well if we were being recorded then it would totally be on purpose but since we're not, it was truly an accident. A happy accident really."
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Turner on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:29 pm

Gage glanced around and then smirked. "I don't see any cameras, so happy accident it is. You enjoying the show? It's turning out to be a pretty crazy one. Plus I think Edge and Christian are pranking people backstage just to make things more hectic."
Gage Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Lee on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:35 pm

She nodded. "It's a great show for sure. And as much as I enjoy E & C together, I think I'm going to continue avoiding them. I hear they are very ruthless when it comes to pranks so I'll stay away."
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Turner on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:41 pm

"If the screaming from the Diva's locker room area is any indication that's probably a good idea. I'd hate to go toe to toe with them for upsetting you." He said casually. "I've already got my hands full restraining you from Roy," He joked. "I still have to deal with him first."
Gage Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Lee on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:45 pm

"Aw, you'd go against them all for me?" she grinned. "Though I would definitely help you with Roy. I'll scratch his face some more."
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Turner on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:56 pm

"Well yeah," He shrugged. "I mean, you and me, we're friends well kind of more than friends? I don't really know what we are, but I do know that if someone were to mess with you, or upset you it'd piss me off so I'd handle it. And as for Roy, well you keep on scratching his face because he clearly hates that so I love it." He chuckled.
Gage Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Lee on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:07 am

"Yay!" she grinned as she just hugged him tightly, lol. "You have cheered me up. I was in such a sucky mood. Well, still kind of am but I feel a little better."
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Turner on Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:08 pm

He shouldn't be surprised she hugged him, but when it came to girls and affection, well he was awkward. Sex was fine, he was good at simple, no strings attached sex, but the rest was foreign to him.

He shifted a little and put his arms around her, hugging her back. "Glad I could help." He said, still not quite sure what to do with his hands, besides weirdly pat her back. "Why were you upset?"
Gage Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Lee on Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:15 pm

She was unfazed by his awkwardness since she was used to it. "Because people think I'm crazy!" she said as if it were....well...crazy. She let go of the tight hug she had on him, lol..and started speaking rapidly. "I was just checking my twitter as I was walking into the arena and all the fans were just calling me all these names. I mean, I know I act crazy from time to time backstage and especially with you but that's because I just mess with people. My character is crazy and sometimes it's hard to switch off that persona but I can be normal too." she said letting out a breath and then pouted, ending her rant.
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Turner on Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:32 pm

It took him a minute to process what she said. "I don't think you're crazy." He told her honestly. "You are intense, and open with your feelings. I'm not so it's weird for me. But I don't think you're crazy. As for the fans, you can't listen to them. They only see what we allow them to see. They don't know the real us. Shit, most of my fans are women who think I'm hot, and that's the only reason they're my fans. They don't know anything about me."
Gage Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Lee on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:42 pm

"Fans are annoying sometimes." she frowned. "I like the ones that actually like me though." she nodded. "Like our GageJ shippers."
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Turner on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:43 pm

"Which includes our co-workers." Gage chuckled.
Gage Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Lee on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:51 pm

"They're much more pleasant." she told him. "I prefer them over fans."
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Turner on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:43 pm

"I'm convinced some of them are insane." Gage said. "They scare me."
Gage Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Lee on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:14 pm

"I would think that's a good thing." she said. "They keep you on your toes at all times. Like me!" she grinned.
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Turner on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:33 pm

"You don't scare me so much, anymore." He chuckled. "Now that I know you, you're just you. Them? They're nuts."
Gage Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Lee on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:09 pm

"I'm glad you finally see who the real nuts are." she nodded. "I keep telling everybody I'm not as bad as them but nooooo, they don't believe me."
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Turner on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:50 pm

"I think too many people confuse our onscreen character with our real personality." Gage shrugged.
Gage Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Lee on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm

"I agree. I mean sometimes I can't help it though, onscreen AJ pops up in real life from time to time."
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Turner on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:46 pm

"Well a lot of our characters are based off the real us, so that's natural. I like the real AJ, she doesn't try to be anyone she's not." Gage told her. "I think that's really brave and really cool."
Gage Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Lee on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:39 pm

"....really?" she asked. "I don't really see it that way." she said as she thought about it.
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Turner on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 pm

"We are our own worst critics." Gage pointed out. "I still see myself as that weak, broken down kid, still running. No one else sees it though."
Gage Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Lee on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:31 pm

AJ frowned at this. "No one else sees it because you're not a weak and broken down kid. You shouldn't think that way because you are one of the strongest, bravest people I know." she nodded. "I think you overcame all the, pardon my french, shit in your life and are stronger than you give yourself credit for." AJ said. "And if you don't think so well I'll um...I'll keep stalking you while repeating this over and over again to you!"
AJ Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum