Oh, erm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh, erm.

Post by Alicia Fox on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Alicia was down at the FCW school today, working with some of the new talent and learning some new things as well. Courtney had showed up with Evy to spend time with Alicia and get back in the ring as well. One of the girls wanted to work with Courtney in the ring for a little and since Evy was sleeping, she agreed leaving her with Alicia. Eventually Evy started to wake up and cried. Alicia picked her up and gave her a bottle, then burped her...but she was still being cranky. Holding Evy in her hands, she held her out in front of her, frowning as she cried. "Erm..." she frowned as Evy just cried, looking at Alicia. "Can I get some help? Anybody?!"

(anyone Smile)
Alicia Fox

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh, erm.

Post by Yasmin Jade on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:06 am

Yasmin suddenly walked up to Alicia. She saw a crying baby and hated that sound. She slowly took Evy out of Alicia's arms before resting it over her shoulder as the baby would noticeably start going to sleep. Yasmin would then give the infant back to Alicia, still not saying a single world and in an unorthodox trance.
Yasmin Jade

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Fox on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:16 am

She held Evy in place. "...thanks." she said. "Um, are you alright?"
Alicia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Jade on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Yasmin would just look at Alicia, still sporting a blank stare. "..."
Yasmin Jade

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Fox on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:30 am

"oooookay. Just gonna walk away then." she said as she started to walk away with Evy.
Alicia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Jade on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:58 pm

Yain saw that Alicia was walking and started to follow her, hoping she would notice.
Yasmin Jade

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Fox on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:25 am

She heard her and turned to look at her. "Do you speak?"
Alicia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Jade on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Yasmin tried to hold it together before starting to burst out laughing. "I'm sorry. I've always been a jokester. But hey, It is such a pleasure to meet you. You're one of my idols in the pro wrestling world," Gain responded with a grin.
Yasmin Jade

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Fox on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:05 pm

She chuckled and shook her head in amusement. "You really creeped me out there for a second." she said. "Aw, thank you. It's nice to meet you too. I go by Victoria or Alicia, whichever."
Alicia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Jade on Mon May 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Yasmin stretched the back of her head before beginning to talk again. "Yea, um about that, i'm a rookie here. Just got hired two months ago, but all I've ever wanted was to wrestle in a WWE Ring. And i've looking to make my debut...against you". Yasmin then looked at Alicia, biting her own lip.
Yasmin Jade

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Fox on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:21 am

Alicia nodded. "I accept any and all challenges. So, I will definitely go against you in your debut. Just make sure you show me what you've got and show me why you want to be here."
Alicia Fox

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum