WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lacy and Natalya segment

2 posters

Go down

Lacy and Natalya segment Empty Lacy and Natalya segment

Post by Lacy Black Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:44 pm

(whoops I suck)

Lacy was standing backstage with an interviewer.

"Lacy, your actions towards Natalya last week were shocking, to say the least. Why did you do it?"

Lacy snorted a little. "She was dead weight. It was Beth Phoenix and mine's goal was to get rid of the little prissy, Barbie Doll girls around here but as soon as Natalya came along, I faded in the background while she got the credit for work that quite frankly, she didn't do. I am no one's lackey, I am no one's manager. Especially not to the biggest hypocrite on the face of the Earth. She wants to make the division better, but then she signs up for some stupid reality show that promotes the same worthless girls. Please." she scoffed. "When Beth went to Smackdown, I did what I had to do, and that was take out the trash," she said spitefully. "So now she can go do her crappy reality tv show and fade into irrelevancy while I go out and do things that are worthwhile."

Lacy Black
Lacy Black

Back to top Go down

Lacy and Natalya segment Empty Re: Lacy and Natalya segment

Post by Natalya Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:37 am

Natalya had heard Lacy during her interview and when she felt like she had heard enough, she charged for Lacy, attacking her from behind as she hit her with an elbow.

Natalya
Natalya

Back to top Go down