WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Event: WWE Championship Cody Rhodes (c) w/ Nicola vs The Rock vs CM Punk w/Traci Brooks

3 posters

Go down

Main Event: WWE Championship Cody Rhodes (c) w/ Nicola vs The Rock vs CM Punk w/Traci Brooks Empty Main Event: WWE Championship Cody Rhodes (c) w/ Nicola vs The Rock vs CM Punk w/Traci Brooks

Post by CM Punk Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 pm

"The following contest is a triple threat match for the WWE Championship!"

The crowd cheered and waited for the first superstar to come out and it didn't take long until they heard static play through the arena.

Look in my eyes
What do you see?
The cult of personality

"Introducing first, the challenger, being accompanied to the ring by Traci Brooks, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 220 pounds, CM Punk!"

CM Punk made his way to the ring, dressed in his attire. He kneeled down on the top of the ramp, "It's clobberin' time!" he shouted as he then jumped up and walked down the ramp backwards. He stopped for a moment as he waited for Traci to catch up to him, then wrapped an arm around her shoulder as he continued to walk down the rest of the way. He went up the steel steps, then helped Traci up as well, holding the ropes open for her. Once he saw that she was in the ring, pointed at the crowd as he climbed the turnbuckle and then hopped off, entering the ring.

He looked around the crowd and gave his signature smirk as he stepped down onto the mat.

I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be
Oh, I'm the cult of personality

Like Mussolini and Kennedy
I'm the cult of personality
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

He looked out at the crowd, took off his shirt and threw it out to the crowd. He then faced the titantron, waiting for his opponents as he put an arm over Traci's shoulder again.
CM Punk
CM Punk

Back to top Go down

Main Event: WWE Championship Cody Rhodes (c) w/ Nicola vs The Rock vs CM Punk w/Traci Brooks Empty Re: Main Event: WWE Championship Cody Rhodes (c) w/ Nicola vs The Rock vs CM Punk w/Traci Brooks

Post by Olivia Stahl Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:15 pm

If you smeeeeeellllll
What the Rock-
Is cooking!

The crowd went absolutely haywire at one the world of wrestling's most popular and timeless phrases. Signs waved in earnest, many of them in favor of the man who's music played.

The Rock stepped out onto the stage in his black wrestling trunks, Brahma Bull logo stamped across the back. He walked back and forth across the stage, looking out at the cheering sea of faces. Then with purpose in his stride, he marched down the ramp to the ring below.

"And making his way to the ring from Miami, Florida, weighing 260 lbs, The Rock!"

He stormed up the steel steps, striding across the front apron to climb the turnbuckle, raising a fist in the air. He breathed in deep, as though inhaling the electricity from the crowd before hopping down into the ring and striding across to the opposite turnbuckle to repeat the same action. He blatantly ignored Punk and Tracy as he played to the crowd.

And as his music finally tapered off, he stood in the middle of the white canvas, eyes locked on the titantron as he waited on the WWE Champion.
Olivia Stahl
Olivia Stahl

Back to top Go down

Main Event: WWE Championship Cody Rhodes (c) w/ Nicola vs The Rock vs CM Punk w/Traci Brooks Empty Re: Main Event: WWE Championship Cody Rhodes (c) w/ Nicola vs The Rock vs CM Punk w/Traci Brooks

Post by Cody Rhodes Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:28 am

Whoa
Whoa
Whoa
Whoa

Let me go, blood drips from your camera.
It's like a knife held in your hand.
What you made about? I don't know and I don't give a damn.
Break the rules because I can.

Let everybody see their future here in me.
Just watch the wheel go round.
I'll cheer as you go down.

As Cody's music he he came out from the back with his head lowered, looking at his feet. The hood on his white ring jacket was over his head as he reached with one hand to pull it up off his head, bringing his head up at the same time with a cocky and confident smile.

"Introducing next, being accompanied to the ring by Nicola Rose, from Marietta, GA, weighing in at 215lbs, he is the reigning WWE Champion, Cody Rhodes!!!!"

He took a moment to taunt the crowd at the top of the ramp before he began his way down to the ring, with Nicola strolling right along beside him.

I know less is more, but with you-
the stupid never understand.
Empty words you said so much without a plan.

Let everybody see their future here in me.
Just watch the wheel go round.
I'll cheer as you go down.

(Whoa) You're only smoke and mirrors.
(Whoa) You're only smoke and mirrors to me.

As he neared the ring, he stopped just before the steps, throwing one arm in the air in arrogance. Afterwards he shook off the jacket he was wearing and slapped the steel with his hand as he jogged up them and got in the ring.

Once in he climbed the far turnbuckle, putting one foot on the top leaving the other at the second level posing.

After he finished taunting the crowd he jumped down, handing his title off to the ref to present to his opponents and the crowd and waited for the bell to ring.
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down