I'm okay!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm okay!

Post by AJ Styles on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:53 pm

I'm alive! Kinda! I had a stomach virus last week. Then I dumbly went to wrestling school Wednesday.. this idiot did a leg drop on my chest and belly rather than chest and around the head. He threw my arm out of the way when it landing on my belly. He does his leg drop and now he has bruised me and knocked the wind out of me ha. SO i had this pain all day before wrestling school and i went anyway, so the day after (yesterday) my pain in my stomach was ten times worse where I almost went to urgent care. I call my mom (who is a nurse) she told me that i probably have a bruised intestines for one from wrestling, and that they sometimes twist and you just have to let them untwist. So no only am I extremely dehydrated, dealing with the stomach virus, i have a possible twisted intestine that is bruised.. SOOO sitting Up right for long hurts. Hence the not being logged in much. I'm starting to force myself to sit up more so hopefully I'm back.
AJ Styles

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm okay!

Post by Nikki Bella on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Don't strain yourself hun! Get lots and lots of rest <3
Nikki Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Ouch! Don't push yourself, healing is way more important Sad sorry you're in so much pain.
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Ballack on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:02 am

Just rest and relax hun, healing up is the most important thing! Hope you get better...
Mikhail Ballack

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum