WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy, Callie, Christal, Katie and Kylie!

+3
Rachel Orton
Brooke
Candice Michelle
7 posters

Go down

Amy, Callie, Christal, Katie and Kylie! Empty Amy, Callie, Christal, Katie and Kylie!

Post by Candice Michelle Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:54 am

So I've been working on this all week, because I just realized it's been about three years since we all met on Triple Threat and our friendships have really bloomed over those three years. I love you all and consider each of you close friends, I wish Callie wasn't my only roommate haha. This is my tribute to you, long live our friendship!

Quick Notes:

*I am not trying to exclude anyone else who came over here from Triple Threat or that I'm close with on this site. I am friends with everyone and I love everyone who roleplays here, I've just been extremely close with these girls for the longest time because of where we started.

*My Diva choices for Kylie, Katie, Callie and myself were obvious, but Christal, I gave you Maria since you RPed as her on TT and Amy, I don't have a lot of TNA clips so I gave you Layla since I know you like her.

*I also tried to incorporate our RP pairings into the vid (ie. Trish/Randy, Kelly/Evan, Candice/Dave, Michelle/Jeff) but since Christal doesn't play Maria anymore, and Layla is single here, I put Jericho with Maria since he's Christal's fav and Masters with Layla because Amy's told me he's hot! lol But for the most part, the video is about the girls and their friendship

I think that's all the explanation needed, so enjoy! I love you girls!

Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Back to top Go down

Amy, Callie, Christal, Katie and Kylie! Empty Re: Amy, Callie, Christal, Katie and Kylie!

Post by Brooke Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Oh my god Kasey this is beautiful! <3 I love you and all the other girls so, so much and I also love others on Rev.

I can't believe it's been almost 3 years! 3 amazing years. I love you and I love this video Smile Great job hun! xxx
Brooke
Brooke

Back to top Go down

Amy, Callie, Christal, Katie and Kylie! Empty Re: Amy, Callie, Christal, Katie and Kylie!

Post by Rachel Orton Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Awwwww!!! This was the sweetest video ever, you did such a great job on it Kasey! Very Happy

It's been such an amazing three years. I didn't even know it was that long, time flies when you're having fun huh? lol I never knew when I decided to open up WWETT that I would form such great friendships with all of you and when I joined Rev I would form even more. I love you girls, thanks for making rping enjoyable and for always being great friends. Smile

Rachel Orton
Admin Assistant

http://piiikaseth.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:27 pm

This was amazing Smile The sweetest most amazing video ever <3 You did a very good job on it Very Happy

3 years that have flown by so fast. Each of which have been fantastic. You're right Katie lol Time does fly by when you're having fun. I love all of you girls. And everyone on here as well. I love you all. I'm really glad that I join WWETT because all of you are just amazing people and I'm glad I got a chance to know you all Smile

Tiffany
Tiffany
Admin/ECW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Allison Dreamer Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:25 pm

OMG! I hardcore adore this video! It's absolutely amazing! I love the song, I love the way the clips flowed with it, everything! Wonderful!

I love all you girls. I still can't believe I was so easily accepted into your group, not that I'm complaining because we have so much fun! I love everyone from TT and here. You're all great friends. And I hope it continues for a long long time! Long live! Yay! I'm so adding this video to my favorites when I log on youtube Very Happy
Allison Dreamer
Allison Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane McMahon Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:47 pm

lol I thought I'd be super late to see this since I haven't been around in ages XD but i'm not really so late so yay for that haha.

Amazing job with this Kasey. I love this video from the start to the end <3 I can't believe it's been 3 years already...wow. Time sure flies like Katie said lol but I'm very lucky to have great friends and still be in touch with them after WWETT....such good times over there. Of course we're making more great memories on Rev Smile Love to everyone <3 Cheers to the original WWETT members! Yay! Very Happy

Shane McMahon
Admin

http://wwe-rev.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Aw thanks girls! I'm glad you like it! I love you all tons! Very Happy
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum