WWE: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D)

+3
Ted DiBiase
Stephanie McMahon
Tiffany
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D)

Post by Evan Bourne Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:30 am

Evelly rules <3

That stupid bitch deserves an icky, greasy slimeball like X-Pac for being a moron.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ladies Night Out (A quick, second-person one-shot for your entertainment! :D)

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:33 am

YES! Evelly rules!

and yeah! she can have the creepy looking dirtbag
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:40 am

And we get Squishy all to ourselves, we only share with Kelly haha
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:42 am

HAHA!!! YAY US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUISHY LOVE!!!!
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:47 am

lol I love the word Squishy, and it's surprisingly an awesome way to describe Evan haha

Take that you stupid slutty bitch, we get the Squishy Champion of the World, and you get...a greasy haired, dirty, old, slimeball...ha!
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:48 am

haha Yes!!! It describes him perfect!!!

haha!!!! We got the better deal!!!!!! Stupid slut!!
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:53 am

We get the bestest Squishy in the whole World

And she gets X-Pac rofl...she is the stupidest person I've ever heard of
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:55 am

HAHA! Yes!! Stupidest girl in the world!!
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:07 am

I really love my Squishy and Evelly right now! I really hope Creative gives me a present and has them tag together soon! i deserve after they released Candice and Kennedy lol.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:22 am

haha! Yes you deserve it!
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Michelle Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 am

Come on WWE bring on Evelly!
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Kelly Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:13 am

YES!!

Bring on Evelly!!!!!
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum