Out of Hiding

Go down

Out of Hiding

Post by CM Punk on Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:54 pm

Punk hadn't been on TV in a while and since then, he wasn't really out and about. He kept busy by being home with Traci and the boys, enjoying time with them. This week he was called and asked if he wanted to help out at the Performance Center. Normally he would't feel up to it but it had been a while and he missed wrestling. He said yes.

He arrived today and upon his arrival, he had been busy. Punk worked with some of the talent there and then worked out in the gym, getting back into the groove of things. Finally deciding to take a break, he headed to the kitchen to grab a water bottle when he spotted a familiar face.

"I'm so glad you left Jericho behind. Well, I hope you did. He's not around here is he?" he joked, looking around as he approached Ally.

CM Punk

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Hiding

Post by Allison Dreamer on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Allison Runnels had been at the PC also that day to do some work with the girls per Soraya's request. Ally loved getting the chance to work with the NXT talent so she had jumped at the chance.

She had been in the kitchen having a lunch break when Phil walked in. She hadn't seen much of Phil since he'd been "injured" in order for some family vacation time. When Tommy had retired, Ally and Phil had become better friends since they'd worked together a lot onscreen.

"Phil!" She grinned at him, moving over to hug him. "I didn't know you were here! And no Chris isn't here, yet, he's coming in at some point though, we've got the 2nd round of the Mixed Match Challenge coming up."
Allison Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Punk on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:20 pm

Punk chuckled and hugged Ally back. "I didn't really plan on being here until yesterday, so here I am." he shrugged. "Ugh, so I need to be out of here by then?" he joked.
CM Punk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum