Out of Hiding

Go down

Out of Hiding

Post by CM Punk on Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:54 pm

Punk hadn't been on TV in a while and since then, he wasn't really out and about. He kept busy by being home with Traci and the boys, enjoying time with them. This week he was called and asked if he wanted to help out at the Performance Center. Normally he would't feel up to it but it had been a while and he missed wrestling. He said yes.

He arrived today and upon his arrival, he had been busy. Punk worked with some of the talent there and then worked out in the gym, getting back into the groove of things. Finally deciding to take a break, he headed to the kitchen to grab a water bottle when he spotted a familiar face.

"I'm so glad you left Jericho behind. Well, I hope you did. He's not around here is he?" he joked, looking around as he approached Ally.

CM Punk
CM Punk

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Hiding

Post by Allison Dreamer on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Allison Runnels had been at the PC also that day to do some work with the girls per Soraya's request. Ally loved getting the chance to work with the NXT talent so she had jumped at the chance.

She had been in the kitchen having a lunch break when Phil walked in. She hadn't seen much of Phil since he'd been "injured" in order for some family vacation time. When Tommy had retired, Ally and Phil had become better friends since they'd worked together a lot onscreen.

"Phil!" She grinned at him, moving over to hug him. "I didn't know you were here! And no Chris isn't here, yet, he's coming in at some point though, we've got the 2nd round of the Mixed Match Challenge coming up."
Allison Dreamer
Allison Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Punk on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:20 pm

Punk chuckled and hugged Ally back. "I didn't really plan on being here until yesterday, so here I am." he shrugged. "Ugh, so I need to be out of here by then?" he joked.
CM Punk
CM Punk

Back to top Go down

Post by Allison Dreamer on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:38 pm

"Stop it, I know you two secretly like each other." Ally chuckled. "So, if you're here, does this mean we can expect a return soon?"
Allison Dreamer
Allison Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Punk on Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:39 pm

“Meh.” He joked and then shrugged. “Possibly. They asked me to come work with some of the NXT crew today and honestly it was nice to be back in the ring and get that ring rust out. If they ask me to come back soon, at least I’ll be ready.”
CM Punk
CM Punk

Back to top Go down

Post by Allison Dreamer on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:10 pm

"Well I hope they do. I know you wanted and deserved a vacation, but I miss having you on tour. It's not the same without you." Ally told him.
Allison Dreamer
Allison Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Punk on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:17 pm

"It's because it's too happy backstage. You missed the grump." he joked. "No but I love being home with my kids and Traci but I do miss you guys as well."
CM Punk
CM Punk

Back to top Go down

Post by Allison Dreamer on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:37 pm

"Yeah no one is yelling at Colby, or arguing with Jay over who's the Nerd." Ally joked. "Well I am glad you're getting time at home. You deserve it, and you'll be welcomed back with open arms."
Allison Dreamer
Allison Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Punk on Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:07 am

"Then I need to come back soon. We can't have them being happy backstage." he joked and then nodded. "Thanks, I definitely enjoy it and it was overdue." he said. "Here's to hoping people will be happy and welcoming whenever I come back."
CM Punk
CM Punk

Back to top Go down

Post by Allison Dreamer on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:09 pm

"Yeah someone has to keep them humble." Ally agreed. "And I bet, the posts you and Traci make of the boys are funny, they sound like a handful."
Allison Dreamer
Allison Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Punk on Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:38 pm

"They are a troublesome duo when they work together." Punk said about his kids. "But it makes me laugh sometimes. I'm just glad I've been able to be home more."
CM Punk
CM Punk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum